Welcome to The Bee Keeper

It's been about 2 weeks now, is the Bee Keeper going to put us out of our misery and reveal all, or is it a closely guarded secret??

Sorry the Bee Keeper has been doing some training on more than just cache Reviewing :D so he/she will buzz around soon to reveal who he/she is :D

In the meantime here is a clue as to who it might be. This person attended a event that I've logged [as Deci]. Attending was cachers from the South of England, North of England, Scotland, Wales and parts elsewhere :D

Deci :D:)

In the meantime here is a clue as to who it might be. This person attended a event that I've logged [as Deci]. Attending was cachers from the South of England, North of England, Scotland, Wales and parts elsewhere :D

Mega clue Deci :D

Mega clue Deci :D

waaaaaaaaay toooooo many people attending :D Think smaller :D Think about a event which had a attendance by a item/object that to my knowledge has never happened at any other event :D

There's enough clues there, to eliminate at least 6 people off the list of possible suspects

[extra clue there was a relatively new Reviewer there :P ]

Deci :D

Deci :o:)

Mega clue Deci ;)

waaaaaaaaay toooooo many people attending :P Think smaller :o Think about a event which had a attendance by a item/object that to my knowledge has never happened at any other event :o

There's enough clues there, to eliminate at least 6 people off the list of possible suspects

[extra clue there was a relatively new Reviewer there :o ]

Deci :o

Was I at that event Dave :D

I could name folks from all the areas you mentioned that were at an event we were both at, I can't think of the object/item...

Does the new reviewers husband go by the three initials of his name rather than his name?

:D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Sorry Mandy it wasn't up North, but way down South from you in the home of shandy drinkers :) [there's another hint :o ] the item/object attended the event, but it would have been a miracle for it to even get near the front door, let alone inside it [another hint :D ]

Well we've ruled out Graculus, as being before his time :o, the clues are there for all to find :o

Extra clue, I needed a non blorange orange to attend the event :P [hints for this I believe are on this forum :o going back in time :o ] so did the Hornet, oh and a crew of Irish cachers as well ;)

Deci

sssss

yup it is me.

it has been quite enlightening going through the training that is given to a newbie reviewer. I still have much to learn and the other reviewers are slowly bringing me online and up to speed.

So you can blame them for any mistakes :)

anyway, here is a picture of me with some of my ladies.

n577358697_2411490_2186163.jpg

Yep, that confirms the event for me. Now I've just got to look at all the attendees.

Ooooh, my bruv went to that one! :o Bob, why didn't you tell me? :D:o:o;)

sssss

yup it is me.

it has been quite enlightening going through the training that is given to a newbie reviewer. I still have much to learn and the other reviewers are slowly bringing me online and up to speed.

So you can blame them for any mistakes :)

Just as I was going to own up, you beat me to it :o

Once again, wecome, and thanks in advance. :P Are you sure you know what you've let yourself in for? :o

I know all the reviewer do a good job and I have had some of my 11 caches pubished by all of them apart from "the Bee Keeper" but I do hope I don't lose " Graculus" has he has been very helpfull.

Having said that if they do re-deived the UK then I am sure that who ever we get at this end of the country will do an exelent job.

But I think "The Bee Keeper" is just reviewing around London at the moment? I suppose if I am right this may change and he/ she may find themselves reviewing other areas as well.