2009 E&Cplus3 personal coin: Still some left!

ECplus3

As you may have gathered from other posts, this is my first adventure in dealing directly with the mints. And to tell the truth, it wasn't as intimidating as I thought it would be! There were a few hiccups, but overall, I couldn't be more pleased with how the coins turned out! And now my very first personal coin is ready for pre-order!

Now about the sale:

I am minting 5 different finishes, each will have 45 minted as a minimum. There will be two RE editions, two LE editions, and our own trade-only edition. The two RE editions will have no set cap on the number minted. I will produce as many as are ordered (plus a few extra for us), or 45 of each, whichever is the greater number. The two LE editions will be just that: limited.

The RE and LE versions will be available for pre-order starting July 22nd at 12:00 PM AST (GMT-4) and will last until August 7th at midnight AST (or until they sell out, in the case of the LEs). No invoices will be sent out until the coins have been delivered and inspected from the mint! Once the coins have passed inspection, invoices will be sent out via Paypal.

Here are the specifics for the finishes available:

E&Cplus3 2009

Size: 1.75" x 1.75" x 3mm thick

Trackable with Custom icon

Square coin with 8 cutouts (4 on edges, 4 interior)

Sequentially numbered, with trade-only and LEs having lower numbers

Regular editions:

PHD09_AC.jpg

Antique copper

PHD09_MN.jpg

Matte Nickel

Limited editions:

PHD09_BN.jpg

Black nickel

PHD09_SGMN.jpg

Gold on matte nickel

Trade-only edition:

PHD09_AS.jpg

Antique silver

All coins are $10.00 in Canadian funds, plus shipping. Exact shipping costs will be calculated before you confirm your order.

To reserve your coins, please visit my new website:

http://phdcoins.ca

The coins are on the site now (though you are unable to add them to your cart) if you want to have a look around or create an account. Those who previously purchased my ISAF/CA geocoins from my old website will find their account info has been moved over, though info on previous orders was not moved to the new system.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far!! The new website seems to be working fine (no complaints yet, anyway). I haven't seen any bandwidth issues, so I'm guessing nobody is finding it slow or receiving errors when they try to view the site.

Everyone who placed an order should have received an email with the order details. If you didn't see one, please check your spam folder.

12 days left on the pre-order period!!

Wow i havent been able to spend alot of time here,, seems i keep missing the new coins,,,

first i think the coin design is very cool, i like the cut outs and the designs on the 2 corners of the back side

your choice in finishes is awesome too great job on that, as much as want to buy some i cant, due to funds its just bad timing, ive been buying with no restrictions for the past year and i guess its my turn to sit out for some coins. booooo. but i will try to trade for this one later down the road once my situation improves.

your hard work has showen and i hope your coin is a success and finds a special spot in some collections. good job. :P

As you may have gathered from other posts, this is my first adventure in dealing directly with the mints. And to tell the truth, it wasn't as intimidating as I thought it would be! There were a few hiccups, but overall, I couldn't be more pleased with how the coins turned out! And now my very first personal coin is ready for pre-order!

Now about the sale:

I am minting 5 different finishes, each will have 45 minted as a minimum. There will be two RE editions, two LE editions, and our own trade-only edition. The two RE editions will have no set cap on the number minted. I will produce as many as are ordered (plus a few extra for us), or 45 of each, whichever is the greater number. The two LE editions will be just that: limited.

The RE and LE versions will be available for pre-order starting July 22nd at 12:00 PM AST (GMT-4) and will last until August 7th at midnight AST (or until they sell out, in the case of the LEs). No invoices will be sent out until the coins have been delivered and inspected from the mint! Once the coins have passed inspection, invoices will be sent out via Paypal.

Here are the specifics for the finishes available:

E&Cplus3 2009

Size: 1.75" x 1.75" x 3mm thick

Trackable with Custom icon

Square coin with 8 cutouts (4 on edges, 4 interior)

Sequentially numbered, with trade-only and LEs having lower numbers

Regular editions:

PHD09_AC.jpg

Antique copper

PHD09_MN.jpg

Matte Nickel

Limited editions:

PHD09_BN.jpg

Black nickel

PHD09_SGMN.jpg

Gold on matte nickel

Trade-only edition:

PHD09_AS.jpg

Antique silver

All coins are $10.00 in Canadian funds, plus shipping. Exact shipping costs will be calculated before you confirm your order.

To reserve your coins, please visit my new website:

http://phdcoins.ca

The coins are on the site now (though you are unable to add them to your cart) if you want to have a look around or create an account. Those who previously purchased my ISAF/CA geocoins from my old website will find their account info has been moved over, though info on previous orders was not moved to the new system.

These are awesome coins, well done! Can't order, but hope to make a trade??

Demand for my personal coin has been low, so I will be lowering the number of each finish to 25 for the Black Nickel and the Gold/Matte Nickel editions. The Antique Copper and Matte Nickel editions will now have a minimum of 25 minted. The previous number for each edition was 45.

None of the editions has sold out yet, even at the lower numbers.

I have not decided how many of the trade-only edition I will be minting, though it will not be more than the original 45 I was intending. I know a lot of people will be looking to trade, so I will likely keep it close to my original number.

Chuck

Demand for my personal coin has been low, so I will be lowering the number of each finish to 25 for the Black Nickel and the Gold/Matte Nickel editions. The Antique Copper and Matte Nickel editions will now have a minimum of 25 minted. The previous number for each edition was 45.

None of the editions has sold out yet, even at the lower numbers.

I have not decided how many of the trade-only edition I will be minting, though it will not be more than the original 45 I was intending. I know a lot of people will be looking to trade, so I will likely keep it close to my original number.

Chuck

:anitongue: Sorry to hear that Chuck, sign of the times cause the desgn ROCKS. I've order some I wish I could have ordered more but I got what I could cause it's a great looking coin :laughing: .

The coins are ordered and the shipping date will be September 1st. That gives FedEx 4 days to get them to me by the weekend, so I hope I can start mailing them out on September 8th (the 7th being a holiday).

I'll keep you posted if these dates change.

These coins will be numbered, with my trade only coins being first in the sequence.

antique silver:	001 - 025
2-tone:			026 - 050
black nickel:	  051 - 075
antique copper:	076 - 115
matte nickel:	  116 - 155

The 2-tones are sold out.

Edited by E&Cplus3

Just got word from the mint that coins have been shipped. FedEx says they'll be here Thursday (I'll believe that when I see it -- they're always a day or two off). I should be able to start invoicing next weekend and start taking trade requests. The RE coins will go back up on my website when all the orders have been shipped.

The coins are back up for sale on my website. There are about 20 RE antique copper and 20 RE matte nickel still available.

My antique silver trade-only coins will not be for sale. They are meant as traders for other personals. The remaining LE black nickel coins are also traders and will not be going back up on the website. The LE 2-tone coins sold out.

The website again is: http://phdcoins.ca

I will be contacting those who have already asked about trades sometime this week. Please just give me a bit of time to get the first batch of coins in the mail. :laughing:

I think I promised a cointest quite some time ago. Time to make good on that promise!

I will be awarding two of my personal coins. One to the first to answer the question I will pose, the other to be awarded randomly. The winners may choose an antique copper, satin nickel, or black nickel coin.

So, here's the question:

Based solely on the design of our 2009 personal coin, what is one of my favourite sports, and what team do I cheer for?

Rules:

1. No editing posts

2. You must wait one hour between posts

3. Contest will end in 48 hours

Good luck! :signalviolin: