2009 E&Cplus3 personal coin: Still some left!

ECplus3

I'll guess hockey, and the Philadelphia Flyers!!!

Although the Flyers ARE my favourite NHL team, and hockey IS an important part of my family history (my Dad was scouted by the Red Wings in the 50s before opting to join the navy), your answer is incorrect. Try again in an hour! :signalviolin:

Spor: european football *

*(I am writing it like that to seperate it from American football! I know that there is a name for that but I do not know the spelling and I am afraid to post it in case I make a mistake and a I write a bad word!) :(

Team.... Einhoven or Ajax??? :) That's the question!!! :) Ajax has greek rutes!! :anicute:

*(I am writing it like that to seperate it from American football! I know that there is a name for that but I do not know the spelling and I am afraid to post it in case I make a mistake and a I write a bad word!) :)

Team.... Einhoven or Ajax??? :) That's the question!!! :anicute: Ajax has greek rutes!! :D

The word you are looking for is 'soccer'. :D

I do enjoy the sport, and I always cheer for the Dutch national side (because the Canadian side never makes it to international competitions. :( ). I even cheered for Holland before I met my Dutch wife!

*(I am writing it like that to seperate it from American football! I know that there is a name for that but I do not know the spelling and I am afraid to post it in case I make a mistake and a I write a bad word!) :)

Team.... Einhoven or Ajax??? :anicute: That's the question!!! :D Ajax has greek rutes!! :D

The word you are looking for is 'soccer'. :D

I do enjoy the sport, and I always cheer for the Dutch national side (because the Canadian side never makes it to international competitions. :( ). I even cheered for Holland before I met my Dutch wife!

Yes! I like the Netherlands national team too! :)

Hey, In my favorite Greek team, we have a Canadian Player!!! His name is Nsaliwa Tamandani. He is from Malawi, but he is playing in the Canadian national team!!! ;)

About soccer... have you seen any games of the Spanish Primera divission??? Barcelona and Real Madrid are amazing!!!!

In British Premiership.... oh... there are many great teams!!! Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arcenal.... WOW!!! :D