Nokia N95

Firstly I would like to say hi to everyone,secondly i already have a Nokia N95 and noticed that i acn get a download to use it for Caching but before i go ahead does anyone else use one and if so are they any good?? And are they accurate?? Thanks

Hey Red Walkers,

I suffered the same issue with my E71.... Internal GPS is OK, but not that great. I downloaded the Trimble application and it's great.... We access the content & log our finds in real time.

I would not GeoCache without it!!!

Cheers

Firstly I would like to say hi to everyone,secondly i already have a Nokia N95 and noticed that i acn get a download to use it for Caching but before i go ahead does anyone else use one and if so are they any good?? And are they accurate?? Thanks

Hey Red Walkers,

I suffered the same issue with my E71.... Internal GPS is OK, but not that great. I downloaded the Trimble application and it's great.... We access the content & log our finds in real time.

I would not GeoCache without it!!!

Cheers

before i got my Oregon 400t i use and sometimes still do use my Nokia N95 for geocaching the "Geocache Navigatgor" i found it to be great but found the accuracy out at approx 10m, which from what ive read from normal gps is normal, it has bascially everything you need and more, as long as you have coverage you can download caches nearby right into your phone with all the info, including hints. The only downside i found was under deep cover you may lose sat reception and you have to be moving for the compass to work, then again alot of Gps units are like that. I would definatly recommend this for caching if that is all you have.