Feature Request

Imener

Is there any chance of getting a "Drive by only" or "Cash & Dash" option on the search page please?

We would like to be able to search an area for caches that are close to the road and not a lengthy walk.

I know the idea is to get you out and about exercising and enjoying yourself, which we do mostly, but sometimes we don't have time to do a lengthy walk to a cache and a drive by or cache and dash is ideal.

The problem at the moment is having to trawl through them all and open each cache detail in an area to find the ones we want; which can take hours when the site is having one of its lazy days. (which is all too often sometimes).

Thanks

Is there any chance of getting a "Drive by only" or "Cash & Dash" option on the search page please?

We would like to be able to search an area for caches that are close to the road and not a lengthy walk.

I know the idea is to get you out and about exercising and enjoying yourself, which we do mostly, but sometimes we don't have time to do a lengthy walk to a cache and a drive by or cache and dash is ideal.

The problem at the moment is having to trawl through them all and open each cache detail in an area to find the ones we want; which can take hours when the site is having one of its lazy days. (which is all too often sometimes).

Thanks

The site is having a lazy day??? :D

I am not a premium member, but I believe you guys can search by attribute? There is a P for Parking nearby that should, in theory, cover your requirements.

That wouldn't work. What about a parking lot at the beginning of a 30 mile walk/bike trail with caches all along it?

Do a pocket query using 1 / 1 as your difficulty / terrain rating?

Do a route query for 1.5/1.5 or less caches within .1 (can you go that low??) miles of the route with the Parking attribute - that ought to cover it. No cache should be more than 528 feet from the raod - be easy to find - little terrain if any and have parking that is easy to spot.

Thanks

Maybe doing a search using a combination of 24/7, less than 1 hour, and Parking available would be close to what you need. Maybe also add in 1.5/1.5. A few will probably be missing, especially since some do not add attributes. For the most part with a handful of exceptions the PQ I ran with that criteria for my area looked pretty much what you are asking for.