Geocachers Anonymous?

BigHef32

I've only been caching since April, but I find that any time someone asks me to go somewhere (ex: upcoming camping trip at Rend Lake, IL), I find myself looking for caches in the area as soon as possible. Is this odd?

Hello, my name is BigHef32... and I'm addicted to geocaching. :D

I've only been caching since April, but I find that any time someone asks me to go somewhere (ex: upcoming camping trip at Rend Lake, IL), I find myself looking for caches in the area as soon as possible. Is this odd?

Hello, my name is BigHef32... and I'm addicted to geocaching. :D

You should see me driving a road trip. "Oh my detour is just one state over. And besides, we haven't found one in that state yet!"

You should see me driving a road trip. "Oh my detour is just one state over. And besides, we haven't found one in that state yet!"

Haha. I'm traveling to Kentucky in a couple weeks to pick up my Mom for a visit... I have actually decided to take an extra day off for "travel time" even though I've made the trip literally a hundred times in less than 5 hours. Now I just need to figure out how to create a route and get all the points in 1 GPX.

:) i'm new and i even find myself looking at things in a whole different light. Odd but fun

same here , I am always wondering if there are cahces eveywhere I am driving too. But it is also relaxing because I look at every green place around, before this I use to tdrive thinking about work or other exahusiting activity.

Every time My friends/family want me to go somewhere, I say I must grab at least a couple caches. Friend asked me to go kayaking, I grabbed two. Went to Florida last week...had to grab a couple, ended up with 6. Going hiking in Yosemite next week; told my friend I have to grab a couple caches. Got a couple camping trips planned. one at Cherry Lake(on a kayak) and one at a secret spot, I told my friend I have to grab a couple cahes.

I put my geocaching maps from INATN on my profile page and 2 is better than one, next color is at 10, but 2 is good, it adds color to my maps.

Edited by SkellyCA