Cointest: Celebrate my retirement

Belfrypotters

After enjoying so many cointests and missions I thought it was time to give one back.

On August 31 I will be retiring from my job, after 35 years of my alarm clock going off at 5:00 am. The silence on that first morning will be a symbol of my freedom, so I am giving away a beautiful Symbology coin to celebrate.

symbologycoin.jpg

That day actually comes before the end of August, because I have some vacation time coming, so the coin goes to the first person to guess how many more mornings I will wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.

Bonus: I’ll also include a cute little Canada Micro Puck coin if you correctly guess what I’ll be doing with most of my spare time after retirement.

Cointest closes today at 2:30 pm Edmonton time, and the coin will be awarded to the closest guess if no one guesses correctly before then.

I think and hope that tomorrow will be your last day to work hence the cointest today LOL So I will guess one more day of waking up to that annoying alarm!

Now as to what you will be doing with that free time--Making pottery, cycling, fishing, reading, bird watching.

(Is it only one guess per person as I also have another idea?)

I think and hope that tomorrow will be your last day to work hence the cointest today LOL So I will guess one more day of waking up to that annoying alarm!

Now as to what you will be doing with that free time--Making pottery, cycling, fishing, reading, bird watching.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You won't need another guess, because you've done your research and guessed correctly! Congratulations LadyBee4T!

Yes, tomorrow is my last day (and I won't be working very hard :D) and I'll hopefully have time to make more pottery once I have some spare time. Send me an email with your address and I'll get those coins in the mail today. Thanks for making this a short cointest, because I do have work to do today.

Oh!!! I just saw the bonus question!!! Shall I give an answer in that now??

I will guess... some pottery and you will start selling them in stores, lot's of geocaching, Fishing and diving if you are close to a sea or a lake...cycling and why not, and trips inside the country and to other countries too!!!! Will you come to Greece?? :anicute:

Ok... time to be serius... now you will spent more time with your other half, and do things together that you always wanted but working hours and stress did not let you!!!! :D

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You won't need another guess, because you've done your research and guessed correctly! Congratulations LadyBee4T!

Yes, tomorrow is my last day (and I won't be working very hard :D) and I'll hopefully have time to make more pottery once I have some spare time. Send me an email with your address and I'll get those coins in the mail today. Thanks for making this a short cointest, because I do have work to do today.

Thanks for the cointest! That was fun! Congratulations on your retirement!!!!! I hope that you will be given a retirement luncheon or dinner. Those can be fun too LOL

May you now find the time to do all those things you always wanted to do. Sometimes I find that retirees don't have enough time to fit everything in!!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

:) Congrats LadyBee!!!! :D Congrats Belfrypotters too! wow Last day at work!!! Are you having a party??? :D

Thank you for the cointest!!! :anicute:

Thanks! Yes, several parties, since I work with a lot of different groups of people. Lunch yesterday, lunch today, breakfast tomorrow, coffee party tomorrow, and dinner tomorrow. Once they started feeding me and giving me presents I started to feel like this is really happening. I've already gained three pounds this week :D. And I will be spending more time with Mr BP, since he also makes pottery, and likes to do all those other things LadyBee4T mentioned.

Congrats LadyBee4T!! :D That was gonna be my guess but this cointest was over before I even woke up. :anicute: Guess the early bee gets the coin! hahaha Congratulations! It's a gorgeous coin. :D

And congratulations to Belfrypotters for retirement!!! That's fantastic. :D And thanks for a fun cointest. :)

Congratulations on your retirement, and enjoy everything life has to offer you now!

I hope you set aside enough retirement funds to upgrade your GPS now and then over the next 30-40 years or more! :D

I'll be closing this cointest later in the day, since it is over and the winner has replied, but I think more people would like to wish you well first. It's not every day someone gets to retire and have all that free time for caching and pottery making.