Downloading PQ's directly from the Server

Tequila

V2.1 of the iPhone application just came out and it has the ability to download pre-existing PQ's from the server.

Can the ability to do it here be far behind???

Raine did mention that is the direction he was working on for regular PQ's.

Jim

The iPhone app has a major bug in it right now. If you are looking at caches in a PQ and get a phone call, you can never restart the app. You have to delete/re-install.

On a more positive note, it looks like you can download any PQ that you have run in the past couple of weeks.

Some clarifications from the developers.

You can download a PQ from any PQ that you have ran in the last 7 days.

The catch is the data will not be refreshed. You get the data as of the time you ran the PQ. This makes sense. Refreshing would put a huge demand on an already overloaded server.

And on a positive note, they are working aggressively on fixing the "phone call" issue.

The catch is the data will not be refreshed. You get the data as of the time you ran the PQ. This makes sense. Refreshing would put a huge demand on an already overloaded server.

And on a positive note, they are working aggressively on fixing the "phone call" issue.

You must be seeing something I'm not seeing. Where and how do you download a PQ?

Jim

You must be seeing something I'm not seeing. Where and how do you download a PQ?

Jim

The new version of the iPhone app introduced this feature. Read my first entry.