2009 Tadpole Geocoin - Free Shipping!!

tadpole379

I would like to announce my new personal coin, the 2009 Tadpole!!

I just got my samples in from the mint this morning, and I will be placing the final order tonight.

The coins are 2", trackable on geocaching.com, and will have a custom icon. I plan to offer 2 versions for sale, and will also be making 2 LE versions for trade at MWGB and/or GCF.

I am hoping the coins will be done by the end of July (crossing my fingers I get them in time for the MWGB).

I will NOT be doing a presale or reservation, I will post pricing information here once I have the coins in hand ready to ship out.

6fedc300-5869-4c8e-9324-2abd278aa343.jpg86fcdebd-9c0b-4e7f-ac34-497710207d35.jpg

0ae7a3d9-502e-485a-91d0-954ce33389d5.jpgf440576b-9591-493d-80ca-963366f900c7.jpg

These are terrific looking coins - I hope the exchange rate remains favourable until they are available for sale. :anicute:

Howlingmoon, I think the translucent is the bottom one (but I'm also fairly naive when it comes to geocoins so I could be wrong :D

You are right, the translucent is the one on the bottom. Both the hard enamel coin and the translucent coin will feel smooth when you touch them. The translucent enamel lets you see through it, kinda like stained glass, so that you can put designs or textures in the metal underneath the color, and the designs can be seen through the color. :)

Very Beautiful 09 personal Jackie :( You know we are very fond of your geocoins ou friend. Thanks for sharing with us all here your new design. We cant wait to see them. They are all so pretty it will be hard to pick for sure. Keep up the fantastic geocoin designs, you do incrediable work. :(

The 2009 Tadpole coins have arrived!!

Coins are in hand and are now available for sale.

There are two versions for sale, both in Black Nickel.

One version has Imitation Hard Enamel coloring, and the second version has Translucent Enamels.

The coins measure 2 inches wide and 3mm thick.

They are trackable at geocaching.com and will have a custom icon.

In order to give everyone a chance to purchase coins, I am limiting orders to 3 coins of each version, for a total of 6 coins per order.

Coins are $10 each.

Shipping to the US and Canada will be $2.50 for the first coin, and $.50 for each additional coin.

Shipping to all international destinations will be $3.50 for the first coin, and $1 for each additional coin.

I will be attending the MWGB in Ohio, so if you are going to the event and would like to save on shipping, and don't mind waiting a little longer for your coins, add a note to your order, and you can pick them up from me at the event. *I also have 2 special versions for person to person trades at the MWGB, and if I don't run out, at GCF in SLC.*

To order coins, send me an email to tadpole379@hotmail.com with the following information:

In the subject of the email, put 2009 Tadpole Geocoin Order

Caching Name:

Mailing Address:

Paypal Email Address:

Versions and Quantities of Coins:

Hard Enamel Tadpole:

6fedc300-5869-4c8e-9324-2abd278aa343.jpg

86fcdebd-9c0b-4e7f-ac34-497710207d35.jpg

Translucent Enamel Tadpole

0ae7a3d9-502e-485a-91d0-954ce33389d5.jpg

f440576b-9591-493d-80ca-963366f900c7.jpg

Edited by tadpole379

Thanks to everyone who has ordered coins! The first batch of paid orders will be shipped out today.

I still have plenty of coins left, and I will be attending MWGB so if you are too and want to pick up your coins there, let me know and I will take off the shipping.

The 2009 Tadpole coins have arrived!!

Coins are in hand and are now available for sale.

There are two versions for sale, both in Black Nickel.

One version has Imitation Hard Enamel coloring, and the second version has Translucent Enamels.

The coins measure 2 inches wide and 3mm thick.

They are trackable at geocaching.com and will have a custom icon.

In order to give everyone a chance to purchase coins, I am limiting orders to 3 coins of each version, for a total of 6 coins per order.

Coins are $10 each.

Shipping to the US and Canada will be $2.50 for the first coin, and $.50 for each additional coin.

Shipping to all international destinations will be $3.50 for the first coin, and $1 for each additional coin.

I will be attending the MWGB in Ohio, so if you are going to the event and would like to save on shipping, and don't mind waiting a little longer for your coins, add a note to your order, and you can pick them up from me at the event. *I also have 2 special versions for person to person trades at the MWGB, and if I don't run out, at GCF in SLC.*

To order coins, send me an email to tadpole379@hotmail.com with the following information:

In the subject of the email, put 2009 Tadpole Geocoin Order

Caching Name:

Mailing Address:

Paypal Email Address:

Versions and Quantities of Coins:

Hard Enamel Tadpole:

6fedc300-5869-4c8e-9324-2abd278aa343.jpg

86fcdebd-9c0b-4e7f-ac34-497710207d35.jpg

Translucent Enamel Tadpole

0ae7a3d9-502e-485a-91d0-954ce33389d5.jpg

f440576b-9591-493d-80ca-963366f900c7.jpg

Ordered a couple of each! :blink:

I bought one at MWGB and they are even nicer in person! Where do I go to get the activation code, though?

Activation code for all coins is: RIBBIT

I meant to include it with the coins I sold at the MWGB, but I forgot. Glad you like the coins though :)

I still have more left for sale for anyone who wants one. :D