A new points leader in Ontario

CacheDrone

Apparently summer has slowed down Juicepig as they have only score 4 points in the last two months. A few others have made some ground but so far the lead is still 27 points.

well ya, but 2 of those points were WOW points - besides I am doing them without Pocket queries now!

Apparently summer has slowed down Juicepig as they have only score 4 points in the last two months. A few others have made some ground but so far the lead is still 27 points.

well ya, but 2 of those points were WOW points - besides I am doing them without Pocket queries now!

What? You mean I gotta find caches in World of Warcraft to keep up now !?!?!? :P

Whatever it is that Juicepig is or isn't doing right, it would appear that first place is locked up - for the time being. :P

I've done some digging and by engaging in some reverse engineering I think I may be close to cracking the points algorithm. :lol:

Then it's just a matter of time before I figure out what these points are assigned to before proclaiming, "The geek shall inherit the earth!" :laughing:

I've been watching this thread for awhile and have no idea what it's about....some inside joke I guess? Anyway, one less thing to keep an eye on now if I just remove it from my watchlist. I'll cheer for Juicepig from the sidelines.

Kinda like asking how much something is, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. :D

Juicepig may be the Tiger Woods of this thread but that hasn't stopped others from getting some points over the last six months. However, our Tiger still sits comfy with a 46 point lead. I think he is unstoppable.

:cool: CD

till perhaps i get a few too many points and my wife comes and smashes the windows in on my suzuki

ok, now even I don't know what's going on..

I'd like to thank all those that made this possible... I would spout off names if I knew what exactly it was that is going on.

In the mean time, I'd like to thank the following folks for various things in no particular order: Landsharkz, Keith Watson, Tequila, KSACat, FunkyNassau, Jayloki, Swifteroo, 3jaze and Cashekicker.

I will donate to them 5 points each!

I'm putting my hand out for some of those free points! And the brain cells to replace the ones I lost trying to figure out what is going on! :blink::blink::blink::huh::huh: