A new points leader in Ontario

CacheDrone

My instinct on this one is there's another CacheDrone coin giveaway in progress, though for the life of me I haven't found where that tidbit is hiding.

Well, JP has already *won* a CacheDrone cointest... and the reference page indicates no activity and "one per person"...

My instinct on this one is there's another CacheDrone coin giveaway in progress, though for the life of me I haven't found where that tidbit is hiding.

It's the figure out what Cache Drone is talking about, and why JuicePig is in the lead contest. What do we win?

ok, now even I don't know what's going on..

I'd like to thank all those that made this possible... I would spout off names if I knew what exactly it was that is going on.

In the mean time, I'd like to thank the following folks for various things in no particular order: Landsharkz, Keith Watson, Tequila, KSACat, FunkyNassau, Jayloki, Swifteroo, 3jaze and Cashekicker.

I will donate to them 5 points each!

I'd like to thank all those that made this possible... I would spout off names if I knew what exactly it was that is going on.

In the mean time, I'd like to thank the following folks for various things in no particular order: Landsharkz, Keith Watson, Tequila, KSACat, FunkyNassau, Jayloki, Swifteroo, 3jaze and Cashekicker.

That would only leave you with 3 points :D

I feel left out.... :D

What about me? I went caching with you one time too (pout)

Over the last month Juicepig has increased his lead to 48 points.

The biggest surprise to me is how few cachers have caught on to this yet. Some people have gained many points over the past few months and others have missed the opportunity to catch the 'Pig.

It's been fun to watch, for sure. :huh:

Awww, c'mon......... inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

Over the last month Juicepig has increased his lead to 48 points.

The biggest surprise to me is how few cachers have caught on to this yet. Some people have gained many points over the past few months and others have missed the opportunity to catch the 'Pig.

It's been fun to watch, for sure. :)

This is a good point, and if it wasn't obvious by the words chosen, I've only referred to his lead. And FWIW, points are non-transferable.

:rolleyes: CD

At this time I am not willing to reveal any specific point totals but I will say that Juicepig did earn 14 points during the second week of January. Some other people have put in quite a good performance over the last half of 2009, but in the words of "Highlander"...

There can be only one

:ph34r: CD

It's been fun to watch, for sure. :ph34r:

what's there to catch on to? :D

At this time I am not willing to reveal any specific point totals but I will say that Juicepig did earn 14 points during the second week of January. Some other people have put in quite a good performance over the last half of 2009, but in the words of "Highlander"...

Why he is the leader (probably world-wide) in "caches that mock him". Correct?

I think Bouncy Bunny (res2100) has that title easily. Oh how everyone ______'s the bunny.

Edited by northernpenguin

I think Bouncy Bunny (res2100) has that title easily. Oh how everyone ______'s the bunny.

Yeah, I've seen a few anti-Bouncy Bunny caches. But does he have a bookmark list like the Pig?