Garmin oregon 300

B4dg3r

I'm thinking about buying one, but they're only $250 on Dell right now (through Thursday, 6/18). Trading for an iPhone might be difficult because I'd imagine most people are still locked in with their 3G.

But people might have the old style still lying around from when they upgraded to 3G. Or they might upgrade their 3G to the newest 3Gs with video. It's possible. :(

I'm thinking about buying one, but they're only $250 on Dell right now (through Thursday, 6/18). Trading for an iPhone might be difficult because I'd imagine most people are still locked in with their 3G.

Do have to know a magic word or something? A simple search on the Dell site leads to a $509.99 price.

It appears that it's still on sale. I guess I either read it wrong or they extended it.

Dell Home Customers: Save $150 off Select GPS!

Expires Thursday, June 25, 2009

Specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, vary, and are not subject to discount. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for new U.S. online purchases through the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories site and for phone orders of electronics and accessories purchased without a system only. Offer does not apply to and is not available with systems or items purchased through the online systems configurator, refurbished items, or spare parts. Purchase limit of 10 same items per order, but any applicable discounts apply to only the first 5 same items per order. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

They did extend it, i ordered one but its out of stock. My order page is telling me 7/10/09 as delivery date. That gives me time to cancel in case the dakota details are announced and I decide to get that one instead.

I also ordered one, they estimated 7/15 as the delivery date for me :mad:

I ordered one through dell during this deal and they estimated a receive date of 7/15...and its being delivered tomorrow 6/26 (ordered 6/17, shipped 6/23). Gotta love reverse Dell logic! Also the EPP discount stacks (7% employee purchase plan). I got it for 248 shipped, including tax.