Can you help me track down a series please?

Hi all,

I stumbled across a series last night that I'd like to emmulate (sp?) here in Maistone. It's linked to a series of Council established walks.

People that have completed each one of the walks can get a WW medal logo to display on their profile page, and if they do all the walks they can get a gold star WW.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever what I'm talking about???!!! blink.gif

Would be most grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction for this series.

Thanks in advance,

VenomousHarridan aka Julia cool.gif

Thanks for trying, but no I don't think it was that one. To be honest it may have nothing to do with the Wirral whatsoever! (how helpful am I?!)

It's definetly related to a council set series of walks and you can put these sort of medal logos on your profile as you complete them.

I'm certain (although it wouldn't surprise me if I've got this wrong as well!) that the top of the medal logo has WW on it.....

Thanks for trying, but no I don't think it was that one. To be honest it may have nothing to do with the Wirral whatsoever! (how helpful am I?!)

It's definetly related to a council set series of walks and you can put these sort of medal logos on your profile as you complete them.

I'm certain (although it wouldn't surprise me if I've got this wrong as well!) that the top of the medal logo has WW on it.....

Do you mean the Whitton Weaver Way series? There are 5 parts to it, each one completed will give you a different medal to download to your profile. Hope this helps

Ahhhh

No - as the Forums Wirral Correspondant, I was about to say that the Wirral Pub Crawl series is just that - a pub crawl (although you have to drive, so orange juices all round) they are also my parents' caches.

I thought you MAY have been referring to the Step Into Cheshire series, which are owned by what WAS Cheshire County Council's countryside Service... individual caches all desined to take you on a little stroll through some of Cheshire's lovely parks.... and not in Wirral at all, but very close by!!