Things to leave.

Duneblade

I have read all the dues and don't about what to leave. But I was wondering if it would be odd or looked down upon if one left a coupon for free stuff, or buy one get one free, to different restaurants as am exchange? I had not seen this mentioned before which is why I am asking. Thanks!

I think it would be perfectly acceptable & even appreciated by some.

Free stuff is always good & with the economy as it is even money off on something would be great.

Just be sure to put in a baggie, or something so it does not end up all wet, unuseable & yucky.

if it's worth something to you, it's probably all right.

coupons that have a lot of strings attached or are nearly worthless are cheesy.

sometimes i used to leave gift certificates for a free hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll in caches that were near a coffee shop i like.

I have read all the dues and don't about what to leave. But I was wondering if it would be odd or looked down upon if one left a coupon for free stuff, or buy one get one free, to different restaurants as am exchange? I had not seen this mentioned before which is why I am asking. Thanks!

For entrees at a restaurant it might be fine, but defiantly not for cans of beans, or some such.