Todie's Wild Ride Stanley cup cointest

jasondulac

Cointest

Rules one guesse All guesses most be picked before they drop of the puck to start the game

Winner will get an adoptoin for a coin that they will set up and I will release and send out for them for Todies wild ride coin race

How to win: pick what team you think will win the stanelycup and what the score will be. at the end of the game whoever guess the corect team and score will win an adoption for a coin to be released in to Todie's wild ride if no one gets the corect score I will randomly pick a winer from everybody who picked th winning team

Cointest

Rules one guesse All guesses most be picked before they drop of the puck to start the game

Winner will get an adoptoin for a coin that they will set up and I will release and send out for them for Todies wild ride coin race

How to win: pick what team you think will win the stanelycup and what the score will be. at the end of the game whoever guess the corect team and score will win an adoption for a coin to be released in to Todie's wild ride if no one gets the corect score I will randomly pick a winer from everybody who picked th winning team

I say Penguins.............4-3

Penquins 2 -1

Winner

Adoption will be sent out soon please read the todie's wild ride fourm and set up coin acordiling. when coin is set up post the reference# on the todie's wild ride fourm

Woo Hoo Penguins won Woo Hoo I'm so happy I love you too sidney crosby <3!!!!!! :laughing:

Very excited that I also won the coin Thanks for putting up the contest it gave me another reason to celebrate!!!

CONGRATS PENS :) love you crosby <3 :wub: