Attributes: Cars - not allowed

LeupiT

Hello developers,

in my view, it is neccessary to add a new attribute to your site "New Cache":

Cars: Not allowed // N/R

I often hide a cache at pathes between wide agricultural fields. There are signs that only pedestrian are allowed and cars are NOT allowed. I want to show this to the seekers before they are starting to drive there.

Thanks,

best regards from Germany,

LeupiT

Instead of adding to the large number of attributes available would it not be as easy to just add a note to your description?

Especially true since the attributes are not included in GPX files that many use while paperless caching.

Put bold text at the top and bottom of the description about the car restriction.

Instead of adding to the large number of attributes available would it not be as easy to just add a note to your description?

I read all the time the same answer when somebody has an idea for new useful waipoint. And I still don't understand why atribute "dogs allowed/not allowed" is better than "car allowe/not allowed" or any other attribute. So maybe is good idea cancel all attributes beacuse you can all include all in desription?Sorry, but I really don't understand what's the problemm add atribute if people says it's useful...