What is the most popular GC in the world?

I'm sure some of you know this answer so I figured this was the place to look. The question is which Geocache has the record for the most finds. I wan't to add it to my life list. If the question has'nt already been discussed it should be fun to see what the canidates are.

...and the submission from over this side of the Pond...

The most visited traditional cache box-that-you-can-put-actually-put-stuff-into-and-do-swaps in the U.K. is "Last Delivery" GCGBGB in London, with 1196 Finds. (1555 Visits)

The most visited micro in U.K. is "St Etheldreda's" GC4201, also in central London.

MrsB

Disclaimer: The poster of this post (formerly identified as MrsB) takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the above post. "Honest, guv, that's just wot I wuz told..."

Well researching a little more it looks like Germany is in the lead with 1641 finds for GCTA4W Marx-Engels-Forum At Alexander platz in Berlin.

If you include virtuals then the Las Vegas cache above has the edge with 3097 finds.

I guess there should be two titles then.

Well researching a little more it looks like Germany is in the lead with 1641 finds for GCTA4W Marx-Engels-Forum At Alexander platz in Berlin.

If you include virtuals then the Las Vegas cache above has the edge with 3097 finds.

I guess there should be two titles then.

My mistake the original cache plaque GCGV0P has 2407 finds.

Here's a virtual with over 3800 "found it" logs though many of those are armchair cachers:

What in the World : GC6D43

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...62-4eca70ad99ec

but it's hard to imagine a cache with more "Finds" than the cache mentioned earlier with over 9000 finds.

Four Windows : GCF55A

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...88-f4291a31d94a

Edited by sdarken