Giveaway Cointest - In Honor of River Cacher

summerandnana

CIMG2013-1-1.jpg

That is hilarious whatever it is!!

My guess: A container that had cat treats inside and is now meant to be used a geocache...came witht eh little log book and pencil. Imagine finding that in the woods? LOL

That's a great idea! If you find it you really do get a smiley! LOL

I think it is a squirt ball, its already been said but that what I think it is.

That River is a really good guy, I know my family and I have really enjoyed getting to know him and his kids. Glad to see you guys got to make the best out of a not so great thing, looks like he put some serious thought into his package for you guys. Thats awesome! Keep up the good work Mike you rock!!

Yesterday I was very honored to receive a very generous package from River Cacher (see forum topic Zazths Easter Mission) Anyway, it was fabulous, there were surprises within surprises and I was just stunned by his generosity and thoughtfulness. And his sense of humor became very evident as I went through the box.

One of the last things I unwrapped just got me to giggling to no end. It took me quite some time before I figured out that there was a purpose to this cute little object. Your mission if you choose to take the challenge, is to figure out what it is.

To the winner will go a little envelope full of goodies of my choosing:) I feel I need to give a little back for all the great stuff that was jam packed inside my box :rolleyes:

CIMG2013-1-1.jpg

Turkey baster?

Some of you guys responses are cracking me up!! Imagine basting a turkey with that thing grinning like that!!! ROFL!! opalsns your guesses some of them are hillarious, so in honor of your funny guesses I am adding this...

1) A new line of automotive oil filters.

2) A nanny cam.

Keep them coming I am loving some of these and with as crazy as today is shaping up to be for me I need all the laughs I can get!!

Edited by ANDILLYO!

HAAAAAAA!, Oh My Goodness!!!!

Maybe it's a Spider Monkey repellent, LOLOLOL!!!!!!

I just saw your tag line, tee hee, My husband and I say that to each other all the time.

Chippp, Ima gonna comeatyou lika Spidah Monkeeeeeee

Oh man , I'm still laughing!!!

Oh little tiny baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it hold Dental Floss?

Opalsns

DING - DING - DING We have a winner. There is a tiny hole in the middle of the front teeth :rolleyes:

Sorry for the delay, I have had a few computer problems this morning.

opalsns, good job, send me your address and I will get a package sent your way :mad:

HAAAAAAA!, Oh My Goodness!!!!

Maybe it's a Spider Monkey repellent, LOLOLOL!!!!!!

I just saw your tag line, tee hee, My husband and I say that to each other all the time.

Chippp, Ima gonna comeatyou lika Spidah Monkeeeeeee

Oh man , I'm still laughing!!!

Oh little tiny baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had the best laugh right there reading that, I am sure every one in the office thinks I have lost it. Thanks for the laughs!!! :rolleyes:

Does it hold Dental Floss?

Opalsns

DING - DING - DING We have a winner. There is a tiny hole in the middle of the front teeth :rolleyes:

Sorry for the delay, I have had a few computer problems this morning.

opalsns, good job, send me your address and I will get a package sent your way :mad:

Oops, didn't see this guess when I guessed! Congrats opalsns!! Thanks for the cointest summerandnana!

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man now that was a FUN, FUN Cointest. Not beause I won, because it was FUN!!!!!!!

Thank You So Much, SummerandNana, for a great cointest. When I stopped and looked at that pic again, I saw the hole. Thought It might be for twine or string. After I brushed my teeth, it came to me.LOL!!

Opalsns

I just recieved my PRIZE PACKAGE from SummerandNana for winning this cointest.

Where do I begin...

...First I got 2 great Femo S+N signiture Items to add to my growing collection... I got a Parrolet Personal coin in Black Nickel. Never seen these and so happy to have one in my PERSONALS Collection as well as My Hearts Desire CROWSFEAT30 first Personal Geocoin.. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as wonderful as all that was, well , you guessed it ...

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL Femo creation from Charlene .... a to size, Femo SIGNITURE BACK OF MY COIN complete with a Glow in the Dark MOON.

It's on a chian so I can Where it as a Pendent. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You So much for the game, the gifts and my Pendent!!!!!!

Summer, Your Nana ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns