Giveaway Cointest - In Honor of River Cacher

summerandnana

Yesterday I was very honored to receive a very generous package from River Cacher (see forum topic Zazths Easter Mission) Anyway, it was fabulous, there were surprises within surprises and I was just stunned by his generosity and thoughtfulness. And his sense of humor became very evident as I went through the box.

One of the last things I unwrapped just got me to giggling to no end. It took me quite some time before I figured out that there was a purpose to this cute little object. Your mission if you choose to take the challenge, is to figure out what it is.

To the winner will go a little envelope full of goodies of my choosing:) I feel I need to give a little back for all the great stuff that was jam packed inside my box :D

CIMG2013-1-1.jpg

We have a winner, see post #80 :)

Edited by summerandnana

Those are some great guesses and I had a few giggles from some of your answers but not any are correct. I should add that someone was on the right track but I need the exact use for this great little guy.

If not one has the right answer by morning I will give a clue :)

Thank you for playing.

Edited by summerandnana

It is a stress ball that is laughing!! What I mean.......

You can squeeze on the sides to release tension during the day, or you can squeeze on its face to start its laughter going! It gives you a smile and takes the strees you may have in hard times in the office! :rolleyes:

Beautiful gift!!! :mad: