LadeBear68's personal geocoin

LadeBear68

I am posting a picture of my geocoin. Samples are currently being made, but I am trying to determine if I want the coin to be gold, antique nickel or polished gold. We tried black nickel and it didn't work out. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

6888612b-ef6e-4d73-8376-3c03908b34af.jpg

I would like to trade one of my new coins for this one :)

WOW! If my sister see this coin.... she loves Panda's!! I love them too! they are so cute!!! ;)

Gold is fantastic!!!!! Black nickel is too dark and the details will not be well visible! the silver ones... I like the antique nickel better, but I prefer the gold!!! ;)

Beautiful coins!!! Good job my friend!!!! <_<

oh well done - i like the silver

( i have always wanted one of your coins! + do hope you will add your input on the wiki trackablegeocoins.wetpaint.com justcheck i amright in thinking madhattersneverland did the design)

PS wow - just found out one can volunteer at teh panda breeding centre and help look after those little guys

Edited by forthferalz

I am here. Pennsylvania is the only state without a passed budget. In different ways the income for my husband and I relies on the passing of the budget. Therefore, there was a delay in receiving income for our family. I could not justify spending our savings. However, it appears the budget will be approved shortly and there will be panda coins. :lol:

I am here. Pennsylvania is the only state without a passed budget. In different ways the income for my husband and I relies on the passing of the budget. Therefore, there was a delay in receiving income for our family. I could not justify spending our savings. However, it appears the budget will be approved shortly and there will be panda coins. :lol:

The heck with the coin.... it was weird not hearing anything from you for a while.

Beautiful,

Before you decide, you should get a sample in both Coppers.

Just ask TSun. She's not a copper fan, But when her Bora Boras came in,... Green on copper,... She was smitten. LOL!

And Black On Copper, like the Eclectic Penguin, Perfect.

No matter what you decide, It will be yours, and yours alone and I will love to trade .

Opalsns