Geocaching in Kosovo

Arsim

Hello everyone...

Im Arsim Maliqi, i come from Kosovo, i have found a box in a mountain, and here write i have win one Reward, and in finally is was your site (www.geocaching.com)

Do you know anyone, what i can make with this box?

Finding the box is a "game" the only reward is the fun of playing. Congratulations to you for finding it. Can you please put it back exactly where you found it so that others will be able to find it later.

//signed//

Nivad

Hello everyone...

Im Arsim Maliqi, i come from Kosovo, i have found a box in a mountain, and here write i have win one Reward, and in finally is was your site (www.geocaching.com)

Hello everyone...

Hi there Arsim,

welcome to the game! As you might have noticed, Geocaching is a game played by GPS users. Basically, someone hides a container (the box you've found) and publishes its coordinates in geocaching.com.

Whenever someone finds it, writes his name in the logbook (it should be there in the box) and logs it also in geocaching.com. The important thing is to place everything again where you've found it so that others can also find the box after you.

I can see you have registered in geocaching.com, but did not log the cache (probably because you couldn't find its web page). I would suggest that you contact the owner. His name should be somewhere in the box (in the same note where you've found this address or in a sticker outside the container).

If you give me the name of the cache, I can get you the name of the owner. I am sure he speaks your language and can help you.

If you have some doubts, just feel free to ask!

Have fun

Hugo