Harmony Serenity Geocoin

geocoinclub

We’re proud to present another Chris Mackey coin, this time as part of a series. Back in November 2008, we debuted Harmony Karma as our monthly GCC coin.

This is the 2nd coin in the Harmony series, reminding you to look inward to achieve Harmony. The plain text says "If everything rubs you the wrong way, how will your soul become polished?" Definitely a great way to continue this theme, and you’ll have to just figure out the Braile text on your own. :D

Purchase it HERE!

product1.jpgproduct2.jpg

Coin Stats:

1.75" diameter

3.5 mm thick

Foggy Silver plating

Imitation Hard Enamel with Translucent

Trackable with a custom icon

This coin actually had a bit of an unusual story behind it and I'd like to share. A coining friend of mine was going through some major life changes and decision making. You know the kind that completely throw your whole world off kilter for awhile? The design of this coin is made to reflect that kind of contradiction in the forces that shape our lives.

We organize our lives into perfect little boxes within boxes and line them up all tidy and safe so that we feel like we're in control to some extent. Then of course something comes along that tilts every askew and we feel the overwhelming feelings of confusion, fear and loss of control. At some point though you step back and realize that even though whatever tilted your world might just be the most exciting and potentially rewarding thing that's ever happened. It might just redefine who you are and bring new beauty to your life.

Little did I realize that this coin and the story behind it would reflect my own story so precisely. In the midst of all that is happening right now in our lives I'm finding that this time is providing me the chance to redefine what is important to me. I'm realizing that life is too short to waste being unhappy. I hope the message of this coin brings a bit of serenity to others who are experiencing a bit of upheaval with everything that's going on in our world. Hopefully some of these coins will get a chance to travel and share that bit of hope with others, too. :grin:

This coin actually had a bit of an unusual story behind it and I'd like to share. A coining friend of mine was going through some major life changes and decision making. You know the kind that completely throw your whole world off kilter for awhile? The design of this coin is made to reflect that kind of contradiction in the forces that shape our lives.

We organize our lives into perfect little boxes within boxes and line them up all tidy and safe so that we feel like we're in control to some extent. Then of course something comes along that tilts every askew and we feel the overwhelming feelings of confusion, fear and loss of control. At some point though you step back and realize that even though whatever tilted your world might just be the most exciting and potentially rewarding thing that's ever happened. It might just redefine who you are and bring new beauty to your life.

Little did I realize that this coin and the story behind it would reflect my own story so precisely. In the midst of all that is happening right now in our lives I'm finding that this time is providing me the chance to redefine what is important to me. I'm realizing that life is too short to waste being unhappy. I hope the message of this coin brings a bit of serenity to others who are experiencing a bit of upheaval with everything that's going on in our world. Hopefully some of these coins will get a chance to travel and share that bit of hope with others, too. :)

You've got it!!! We made a life changing decision to move to Australia. With many uncertainties in this world today we are trying to show our children that stability comes from within and you can have it wherever you are in the world. I think our family has grown because of it. I know I have.

cheers, mate. Great coin.