Bringing a TB from Scotland to OZ

The Aljos

Hi folks

We have just come across a Travel Bug in Scotland that has a mission to reach Australia. Perhaps it was a fortuitous find for this Bug as we are doing a 30 day whistlestop tour of NZ and OZ in October this year and it would be nice to see a mission being fulfilled. Unfortunately, we only have 2 days in each place of our itinerary and it would seem more prudent if we were to pass on the Travel Bug to a reliable Geocacher who could have it placed safely in an OZ cache as an act of 'mission accomplished'. We will be visiting Melbourne, Alice Springs, Uluru, Cairns and Sydney. If Anyone is interested in taking possession of this TB and introducing it to its new home, please contact us at.... aljomorton@msn.com ....

We can have it posted to an interested party when we arrive in OZ.

I saw your original post in the travel bug forum, and the redirection to here. An even better place to go is the Australian Geocaching site www.geocaching.com.au and post there. As it is, I can take that travel bug off your hands if you wish. While not near any of the places you mention you are heading to- I am on the Central Queensland coast.

Cheers

Bundy

I saw your original post in the travel bug forum, and the redirection to here. An even better place to go is the Australian Geocaching site www.geocaching.com.au and post there. As it is, I can take that travel bug off your hands if you wish. While not near any of the places you mention you are heading to- I am on the Central Queensland coast.

Cheers

Bundy

Many thanks for your offer of taking this TB but I have now been informed that there is an easily found cache in Alice Springs. I think now, that I would prefer to personally complete the mission and leave this well travelled TB in the very heart of Australia.

Kind regards

Aljomorton