4 mustketeers geocoin

The Stoned Wookie

I have an antique silver version of this coin that has 2 colors. The majority of the others I have seen has a single color with the exception of the antique silver with red and green. It this a limited edition of some sort?

twocolorversion.jpg

Yes that is the Marine Edition of the 4 Musketeers. I believe there are only 25 minted in that Edition. I have 1 myself.

No, it's a defect, and very dangerous. You should send it to me right away, and I will dispose of it properly! ;)

Actually, it is very cool, and the first one I've seen in those colors. Apparently, there was also a Holiday version in green and red. I just recently saw it on the auction site. Avroair would know how many yhere are of all colors, as he designed them.

No, it's a defect, and very dangerous. You should send it to me right away, and I will dispose of it properly! ;)

Actually, it is very cool, and the first one I've seen in those colors. Apparently, there was also a Holiday version in green and red. I just recently saw it on the auction site. Avroair would know how many yhere are of all colors, as he designed them.

I got one of the non-trackable holiday versions in a grab bag from geoswag.com. Here's a picture of the two together.

img0179.jpg

Here's an old post with the info on it, from when I traded for mine. Just to confirm that there are only 25 minted in that Edition

I have a few Avroair, Marine and Scarlet Pimpernel musketeers for trade (25 made of each)

AVROAIR

1ab92a3a-8a27-49be-ac5f-3967fa39e46e.jpg

679c01bf-f87a-48b1-b6ee-aaf890127e97.jpg

MARINE

fe02619b-83ad-428f-b318-2f6096b43a18.jpg

94883f2e-13d6-484c-9980-f1c052976aef.jpg

SCARLET PIMPERNEL

2048d218-72e8-46af-962d-25fc818f73c9.jpg

3eafbb9c-f9e6-4553-bc99-eec61182e4b6.jpg

Email me through profile for a trade, I don't look at PMs. ;)