Would you make a good spy?

Unfortunately those of us outside UK can't watch it :):):D

Keep an eye on Youtube episodes 1 and 2 are on there (in several chunks) so episode 3 which is the one with the segment MrsB linked to is in should be along soon :D

And yes he was rubbish ;)

His first mistake was not ascertaining which parts of his target would allow a magnet to be before attempting the placement. I carry a nano in my pocket for this very reason... ;)

I saw this on the BBC website last night about 30 mins before it was in a documentary, so saw it twice. He also didn't check whether anyone was coming along the pavement to the right before he crouched down - we could see the M16 guy coming a mile away! But then I suppose if he'd got away with it, there'd have been nothing to report!!

:D

I saw this video on the BBC News website about how spies are trained in surveillance techniques (as if MI6 would tell a BBC reporter :) )

It's worth watching as he tries to be inconspicuous and hide an object in a high muggle area. Pathetic... A geocacher could have done it in seconds without being seen :)

Chris (MrB)

All I got was this :D ;

Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.

...and I live just down the road from Wood Lane! :D