A GREAT BIG NOTE of THANKS!

Hockeyhick

Human nature seems to cause us to quickly complain when things that normally operate without issues suddenly go down. We take so much for granted and tend to forget just how dependent we have become on instant gratification via the internet.

I think that we need to remind ourselves at just how fortunate we are to have many good folks working in the background, just to make our geocaching experiences better.

I was reminded of such this morning as I managed to re-claim my coin collection from Geowoodstock. As fast as I could click the mouse, each coin was re logged back to me in an amazing display of swiftness.

MANY thanks to those who have worked on making the website function with the increased pressure of this past event, as well as each and every spike in daily usage.

I would also like to thank the reviewers, moderators and other folks in the background of this organization.

We owe much of our pleasure to you!

Edited by Hockeyhick
I don't want to rain on your love-fest, but I'm pretty sure your subscription dollars are the most welcome thanks.

just sayin'

Maybe if more of those none premium members anti upped ,things would run smoother. I'm sure it's not cheap running a site that offers so much. It's does have it's problems at times, but so do some other sites I frequent and they have far less hits every day.

Good Job Guys 000201F9.gif

I don't want to rain on your love-fest, but I'm pretty sure your subscription dollars are the most welcome thanks.

just sayin'

Thanks for emphasizing my point!

In this day and age of people expecting and even demanding entitlement, my membership is money well spent!

I get WAY more that I pay for, and that shouldn't go un-noticed!