JOLLY JOKER **COINTEST***

opalsns

**COINTEST***

I had some Jokers from a deck of cards left over and thought of a fun way to use them...

a cointest!!!!!!!!

I have 4 jokers that are the same with one exception.....

One of the Jokers is in COLOR and the other 3 are just the outline and say Plastic Coated on the hat.

I have placed these 4 Jokers in envelopes and sealed them.

What You Have to do to enter is ...

... Tell Us about a Joke/ Trick/ Prank that you played on someone. ( It has to be FAMILY FRIENDLY)

A Real "OMG, You Didn't" Moment!!!!!!! That will go down in Jolly Joker History.

One entry per person.

No editing posts.

My rules...blah , blah , blah.....

I will pick 4 entrys with the Random Number Generator and send each one an envelope. The person that gets the Colorful Joker AND posts a picture of it , will get a unactivated geocoin of my choosing.

I think that covers it, so....

Start Entering!!!!!!!!!

Okay. So I was an exchange student in Germany in 1985. My best friend was a girl named Melanie. She had a little brother, Helmut. There was the usual loving friction going on between Melanie and Helmut and he was usually in typical Little Brother Brat mode most of the time.

So one day, we innocently convinced Melanie's mother to let us bake up a batch of cookies.

They're called "Surprise Cookies", and I can already see that you know where this is going. Per the recipe, the idea is to put different tasty (and I bold this because I know you know where this is going) things in, essentially, a cookie envelope. Chocolate might go into one. Peppermint candy into another. That sort of thing.

So we explained all of this to Melanie's Mom, telling her about the arrays of candy and chocolate we were going to hide in the cookies, and she was cool with us using the kitchen.

Because you know where this is going, you know that we made about 20 regular cookies with tasty treats inside, then stuffed one cookie full of salt and another full of cayenne pepper.

The problem was, being all of [cough, young age, cough] years old, Melanie and I (well, I, since I was the principle ringleader here) hadn't really thought this through. We of course intended that Helmut would get the cayenne pepper cookie, and that Melanie's dad would get the salt cookie. But how do you bring in a plate of cookies and present them to the whole family and get your targets to eat your particular cookie? If we'd been smart, we'd have presented cookies on individual plates. But, of course, we were not smart.

We delivered the cookies and then retreated into the kitchen because we were giggling too hard. A peek showed that Helmut got the salt cookies, so we ducked back in to smother our laughter.

A minute later, there was a loud shriek, and Melanie's Mom raced into the kitchen and literally buried her head in the sink under the faucet. Guess we know who got the cayenne pepper cookie.

Ahhhh, guten Zeiten.

ok We have a wooded are that holds quite a few caches. About a year before I took Vic to the area there had been a murder victim that had been found in the park. It was often discussed whether or not a cacher had made the discovery. (It wasn't) Any way the topic often came up when searching in wooded areas. As we began walking up a draw Vic asked what my gps was saying and I pointed ahead and said" the cache is 350 feet up that way, but there's a dead body 100 feet that way" and pointed past her on the right. She turned and freaked out as she spotted the deer carcass. A quick glimpse and the earlier discussion had her thinking it was human. It took her about ten minutes to get her heart rate down and I was the recipient of many many choice words. WE did find the cache though :laughing:

family friendly...hmmm...that limits things a bit!

1975...just graduated high school, and took a cross country trip to Disney World with a classmate..coming back home, pulled off at a fairly cruddy hotel, and we were warned by the manager to be sure to lock the car doors, as there had been a problem with car thefts recently in the area.

went to sleep, but at about 2am, I was awoken up by the sound of a car door slamming...fearing the worst, I got up and threw open the curtain, just in time to see my car moving away from my room. Being young and stupid, I yelled call the police, and flew out of the room to give chase (no jammies for me, but I'm not sharing boxers or briefs!)

My classmate made a quick call to the front desk, and gave chase after me.

The car door I heard slam was not mine...I had left the car in neutral, and for whatever reason (maybe whomever had slammed their car door shut had leaned up against it,) the car decided to drift towards the hotel parking lot entrance, just in time for me to get to the curtain.

By now my pal(?) had caught up with me (in his robe and pajamas and sneakers...wasn't his car so he had basically gotten dressed before coming out,) and let me know the police were on the way. I hurried back to the room to get dressed, and grab the car keys, but of course someone had locked the door and left the keys, and my clothes, inside the hotel room.

As the three police cars entered the hotel lot, I stayed with my car, while Ray ran to get another room key at the front desk.

I gave my report (still standing in my underwear,) after which the officer asked his one and only question..."You were In Florida?" My reply.."yes." His reply.."didn't get much of tan, did ya?"

ILYK

Hmmm...

... few months ago in school there was a time in which nearly everyone is class thought it's funny to put a puddle of water on the chair of all the other, so they might sit in and become wet.

I first thought: This is sooo childish....

...but a few days later my mind changed and now i thought: When everybody does, why shouldn't i do it, too? :laughing:

So i put water on exactly three chairs: The one of Jens, who sits next to me; the one of Paul, who sits in front of the teacher and the one of Dirk, who sits directly in front of me.

And then it happened: Jens and Paul, who both know about the water, went to the bck of the class and fetched another chair to sit on.

But Dirk was on toilett and a minute later the teacher, Mrs. Niethammer, arrived and started going around the class to controle the homework.

Mrs. Niethammers bad luck was that i wrote a very long text this day and she wanted to read it....but because she wanted to read it while sitting on a chair she sat on the next unoccupied....the one of Dirk with the water on it.

So as she got up again, the whole backside of her trousers was wet :P and she has not noticed it. :laughing:

I think she wondered a little bit, why the hole class was laughing every time, when she turned around to write something an the blackboard :D:laughing:

This was the first think what comes in my mind, when i should tell a family friendly prank :P

Edited by Dark Elf

Oh!!! I like jokes as far they are ok.... ;)

I have done many so what to choose????

Some were by a mistake! I was trying to make a joke to someone and I accidently did it to someone else..... or sometimes I did something without wanting it that....

...But most of them were done when I was in the army! :D

Now... what to choose??? What???

Since it is a random draw, I hope it is ok to post some sort stories in one post of course, just for the fun! :D

I have many but you will get only some of them!! ;)

As I said, I like jokes, tricks etc! I was a victim sometimes too! :D

1) One day, when I was In Leros island, my sister called! I was staying in the house of my godfather (he is my unckle too) and my aunt (unckle's sister) was living in the house above! My sister calledfirst at my aunt and she told her that I was downstrairs!

My aunt came down to tell me that my sister was going to call me so I desided to make a joke to her!

The phone started ringing! I was sure that my sister was calling!

I choosed one of my "sexy" voices, I change it a little so she wouldn't recognize me and I replied like I was working in Vodafon mobile company: The Vodafon number you are calling is probably not available at the moment, please leave a message after the characteristic sign..."

And I started making a donkeys voice!!!! :D

Hmm... there was nothing on the other side!!! Silence!!! What happent???

then I heard a woman's voice but it was not my sister's voice!!!!!! It was the voice of a cousin that had sons in my age!!!!!!!

"If I get you...... I didn't know where I was calling!!! What a donkey is doing in my phone??? you are making jokes???? "

Oh, boy!!!! I explained her and said some thousands "I am sorry", but I was feeling....

I tried to make a joke to my sister, I finaly did it, accidently to my cousin, but... at last I probably did a joke to myself!!!!! :D

2) when I was in the army I did soem good jokes! some didn't have the result I wanted....

Most of the times I was not alone!!! :D

some of the thing I or we did.... I cought a frog that was outside of the toilets and while I was holding him (it was a big one!!!!) I went very close to the face of one of my friends who was sleeping att eh moment! In my plans was to awake my friend and when he was going to open his eyes, the first thing to see was going to be the frog! Well... the frog jumped before all that and landed on my friends face! what a awakening!!! :D

An other time we put ants in the sleeping bad of an other soldier who was sleeping with his underware! He entered in, he was relaxed and suddently he started screaming "something is moving on my legs"!!!

once, we were in a guardhouse and a guy there was...not so clean... I hope you understand! you couldn't stay close to him for a long time!

We desided to make a joke to him! We took some coal we found and while he was sleeping (while he was sleeping, he cound't hear canons firing next to him!), we turned his face black!!! the next motning he was goinf to go out and his father waited him early in the morning! As I said his relationship with water was not very good so he didn't realise that he was black!!! :D Of course his father realised it!!! :D

At the end I will post something I did one night! :D It was my birthday and I was still in the guardhouse, so I desided to make some jokes! :D

ok... one was not so good.... ;) I was a bad boy!!! :D

A guy was sleeping and me and some other guys went close to him with 2 glasses! one full of water and the other empty! We started transfering the water from one glass to the other near to his ear! I started saying in deep voice.... "come on... relax, urine so we can go.... come on.."

After some time.... he relaxed!!! :D Oh boy!!!! I am a bad boy!!!

Actually I was a bad boy.... I am not doing these things anymore.... hmm... ok, I am not doing a lot of such things anymore! :D

Of course, I have a rule! If you like making jokes to others, you have to accept other to make a joke to you!!! :D

Back when I used to work, I worked for a major car dealership in the parts department. One of my roles was to supply the technicians with the parts they needed for service calls. A fellow co-workers had takne his children to Busch Gardens over the weekend ande bought a TOY rattlesnake. The most realistic looking one I have ever seen. He brought it into work one day, so I decided to play a trick on a mechanic.... ;)

I took the rubber snake and wrapped it around the drive shaft of the car that he was going to be working on. Once he got the car up on the lift and headed underneath there, he saw the snake, freaked out, hit his head really hard on the underneath of the car and ran screaming out of there as fast as he could. Poor guy was so scared that he refused to go back under the car and someone else went in to retrieve the toy so he could get his work done. Needless to say everyone had a great laugh ;) -except him!! ;)

Oh!!! I like jokes as far they are ok.... ;)

I have done many so what to choose????

Some were by a mistake! I was trying to make a joke to someone and I accidently did it to someone else..... or sometimes I did something without wanting it that....

...But most of them were done when I was in the army! :D

Now... what to choose??? What???

Since it is a random draw, I hope it is ok to post some sort stories in one post of course, just for the fun! :D

I have many but you will get only some of them!! ;)

As I said, I like jokes, tricks etc! I was a victim sometimes too! :D

1) One day, when I was In Leros island, my sister called! I was staying in the house of my godfather (he is my unckle too) and my aunt (unckle's sister) was living in the house above! My sister calledfirst at my aunt and she told her that I was downstrairs!

My aunt came down to tell me that my sister was going to call me so I desided to make a joke to her!

The phone started ringing! I was sure that my sister was calling!

I choosed one of my "sexy" voices, I change it a little so she wouldn't recognize me and I replied like I was working in Vodafon mobile company: The Vodafon number you are calling is probably not available at the moment, please leave a message after the characteristic sign..."

And I started making a donkeys voice!!!! :D

Hmm... there was nothing on the other side!!! Silence!!! What happent???

then I heard a woman's voice but it was not my sister's voice!!!!!! It was the voice of a cousin that had sons in my age!!!!!!!

"If I get you...... I didn't know where I was calling!!! What a donkey is doing in my phone??? you are making jokes???? "

Oh, boy!!!! I explained her and said some thousands "I am sorry", but I was feeling....

I tried to make a joke to my sister, I finaly did it, accidently to my cousin, but... at last I probably did a joke to myself!!!!! :D

2) when I was in the army I did soem good jokes! some didn't have the result I wanted....

Most of the times I was not alone!!! :D

some of the thing I or we did.... I cought a frog that was outside of the toilets and while I was holding him (it was a big one!!!!) I went very close to the face of one of my friends who was sleeping att eh moment! In my plans was to awake my friend and when he was going to open his eyes, the first thing to see was going to be the frog! Well... the frog jumped before all that and landed on my friends face! what a awakening!!! :D

An other time we put ants in the sleeping bad of an other soldier who was sleeping with his underware! He entered in, he was relaxed and suddently he started screaming "something is moving on my legs"!!!

once, we were in a guardhouse and a guy there was...not so clean... I hope you understand! you couldn't stay close to him for a long time!

We desided to make a joke to him! We took some coal we found and while he was sleeping (while he was sleeping, he cound't hear canons firing next to him!), we turned his face black!!! the next motning he was goinf to go out and his father waited him early in the morning! As I said his relationship with water was not very good so he didn't realise that he was black!!! :D Of course his father realised it!!! :D

At the end I will post something I did one night! :D It was my birthday and I was still in the guardhouse, so I desided to make some jokes! :D

ok... one was not so good.... :D I was a bad boy!!! :D

A guy was sleeping and me and some other guys went close to him with 2 glasses! one full of water and the other empty! We started transfering the water from one glass to the other near to his ear! I started saying in deep voice.... "come on... relax, urine so we can go.... come on.."

After some time.... he relaxed!!! :D Oh boy!!!! I am a bad boy!!!

Actually I was a bad boy.... I am not doing these things anymore.... hmm... ok, I am not doing a lot of such things anymore! :D

Of course, I have a rule! If you like making jokes to others, you have to accept other to make a joke to you!!! :D

TOO FUNNY!!!! ;)

ok ive been the joker my whole life,, but ill just put a simple one here and mabie someone will try it..

so you gotta get someone who trust you.... have them stick their 1st finger and thumb thru the TOP part of a door jam between the hinges,, explain to them you promise not to smash their fingers. make sure its the top part of the jam,,,

when they put ther fingers thru ,,,,go on the other side of the door and put a egg in their fingers to hold,,, and walk off and dont come back!!!! ..........ha ha haaa.. im laughing as i write this.....

well i leave the results to someone who trys it...... lol ;););)

I have always been gullible and back in high school, we was allowed to chew gum. We had one boy who always just stole the gum so everyone knowing I was gullible asked if I would put the chicklets in place of my gum. I said sure. He game and took the gum and after lunch he had gym class. They had replaced the chicklets with x-lax. He never told anyone what had happened and he didn't steal any more gum either.

Me, I felt so bad. That was my one and only joke.

OK, this might sound lame, but given the timing, it was funny...

It was December 31st, 1999... of course we were all having a good time at a party, waiting for the dreaded Y2K... shortly before the time, I had snuck downstairs without being noticed... I listened out for the countdown and a couple seconds after the new year had come in, I cut the power to the house... I heard a couple of screams, followed by alot of laughter...

You said that we could post a prank that we have done . . .

As a young teenager, my neighbor friend and I used to go down to the corner. We lived out in what was then considered the country. Well, with All the brush, trees and such, it was easy to hide. We would find an old wallet or small purse and tie a thin line to it. We'd put it out in the middle of the street, a car would drive by, stop and start backing up. Well, you guessed it, we would pull it fast and they were never the wiser ( oh yeah, It had to be at dusk time).

Wow, that reminded me of something else I would do with another friend as we were driving home from Bremerton. There was a perfect spot where hitchhikers (usually sailors) would stand. We would slow down, back up just enough to get them going our way - sometimes they would run towards us. Just as they got fairly close to us, we'd take off - It was hilarious ;);) to us at the time.

I love pulling April Fool's jokes on my friends and family. Just tis last April, I pulled 9 or 10 successful jokes, and everyone fell for it. The last few years, I've been pulling them on my father, telling him I'm pregnant, my car blew up, and other wild stuff like that. LOL Tis year, I told him my husband left me (We've had a lot of marrital problems for a few years.)

I had kind of a silly one. One of my friends (who is in on the joke) would tell another friend (who is NOT in on the joke) to ask me about all of my dad's bowling trophies. I instantly get mad and look around and yell, "Who told you to say that? Was it Jim?" The unknowing person would look confused and concerned, and I continue, "What a jerk! He thinks its funny that my dad has no arms!" Then, I storm out.

The "victim" ends up feeling terrible because he had no idea about my dad's misfortune (which of course isn't true). We let him feel badly for a couple of minutes, then come back into the room and confess, to put his mind at ease. Big laugh, no harm done. On to the next conversation.

I love good practical jokes!!!!!

So here goes, I work on night shift as a RN. It was the night before April 1st and the crew was brainstormin' to come up with a gag for the am people. After awhile another nurse and myself developed an idea to put me in a body bag and scare the crap out of the am shift. So at 6:55 am I jumped in a body bag in one of our empty rooms, and the co conspirator started spinning the story of this patients gruesome death. She was crafty and convinced the entire am shift to come in. As soon as she unzipped the body bag beyond my head I jumped up and scared everyone of them. The male nurse in the room squeeled like a girl and the the females had this look of fear and I don't think any of them could even let out a sound.

Mike

I love practical jokes and pranks and am rather devious and sometimes almost mean when playing them on others. On the flip side, I have been the victim of many practical jokes pulled on me by friends, and especially by my older brothers. Thankfully I've learned not to take them seriously when they are played on me.

One of the funniest I've done recently was one I played on my girlfriend (Johnslady56). She has a very serious fear of clowns; I have seen her turn white and run from them at carnivals and fairs. Well about a year ago, one of her best friends decided to try and help her break this fear of clowns and gave her a little clown doll about 6 inches tall. She wanted to strangle him for giving her this doll but after explaining that it might help her break her fear she gave in and brought it home. She placed the clown doll on the entertainment center right above the TV where she could see it all the time in the hopes that by having a clown visible to her all the time she would eventually lose her fear of them.

Now I come along and decided this was the perfect opportunity to pull a prank on her. So when she was out of the room for a while I went to work. I got about 30 feet of lightweight almost invisible fishing line and tied it to the back of the clown doll. I then ran the fishing line down behind the TV and the entertainment center and under the rug over to the side of my recliner (which is next to hers). Later on, we were relaxing before retiring to bed and watching the TV.

After sitting there for about 30 minutes, I reached down on the side of the chair away from her (out of her view) and grabbed the end of the fishing line. I only pulled it a little bit, enough to make the clown move back about 1/2 inch. She reached over and grabbed my arm and said, "IT MOVED!!!". I asked her, "What moved?" and she said, "The clown, it moved!" With a little chuckle I told her she must be nuts, a doll can't move on its own.

We then went back to watching the TV, only I kept glancing her way and saw that her eyes were not on the screen but looked like they were focused above it where the clown was standing. Again, I reached down and pulled the line once more. This time she jumped up out of her chair and pointed at the clown and said, "See... It moved again!".

I assured her that a little clown doll could not move, and that maybe she shouldn't eat funky things late at night. She sat back down and we again went back to watching TV, only she kept her eyes glued to the clown. I was having a very hard time keeping a straight face and decided one more ought to do it. So I glanced again at her and saw that her attention was fully on watching the clown. I grabbed the line once more and gave it a little big bigger tug and the clown toppled over. She leapt up out her chair and almost screaming said, "SEE... ITS POSSESSED... GET THAT THING OUTTA HERE AND KILL IT!!!". I couldn't control myself anymore and burst out laughing, apparently she didn't think it was funny and smacked me on the arm and told me to get rid of that possesed clown. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and I then pulled the line very hard and the clown disappeared behind the entertainment center. She was almost hysterical at this point and ran out of the room babbling about possesed clowns trying to get her.

I finally decided to put an end to the prank and rolled up the fishing line and retrieved the clown from behind the entertainment center. I went looking for her in the other room where she was sitting with her face all pale and produced the clown doll and the fishing line. I explained to her that it was all just fun and games and showed her how I had set this prank up. She smacked me in the arm again and warned me never to do anything like that again.

The clown doll is still there, standing above the TV. She is not so afraid of clowns now, except for real ones like you see at a circus (which she still refuses to go to when they are in town). Thankfully she is a forgiving soul and only hated me for about a week. I still tease her about it from time to time but now she sees the humor in it and usually laughs along with me, although I usually get a smack in the arm whenever I bring it up.

Here is a picture of the little possessed clown doll...

Clown004.jpg

I love practical jokes and pranks and am rather devious and sometimes almost mean when playing them on others. On the flip side, I have been the victim of many practical jokes pulled on me by friends, and especially by my older brothers. Thankfully I've learned not to take them seriously when they are played on me.

One of the funniest I've done recently was one I played on my girlfriend (Johnslady56). She has a very serious fear of clowns; I have seen her turn white and run from them at carnivals and fairs. Well about a year ago, one of her best friends decided to try and help her break this fear of clowns and gave her a little clown doll about 6 inches tall. She wanted to strangle him for giving her this doll but after explaining that it might help her break her fear she gave in and brought it home. She placed the clown doll on the entertainment center right above the TV where she could see it all the time in the hopes that by having a clown visible to her all the time she would eventually lose her fear of them.

Now I come along and decided this was the perfect opportunity to pull a prank on her. So when she was out of the room for a while I went to work. I got about 30 feet of lightweight almost invisible fishing line and tied it to the back of the clown doll. I then ran the fishing line down behind the TV and the entertainment center and under the rug over to the side of my recliner (which is next to hers). Later on, we were relaxing before retiring to bed and watching the TV.

After sitting there for about 30 minutes, I reached down on the side of the chair away from her (out of her view) and grabbed the end of the fishing line. I only pulled it a little bit, enough to make the clown move back about 1/2 inch. She reached over and grabbed my arm and said, "IT MOVED!!!". I asked her, "What moved?" and she said, "The clown, it moved!" With a little chuckle I told her she must be nuts, a doll can't move on its own.

We then went back to watching the TV, only I kept glancing her way and saw that her eyes were not on the screen but looked like they were focused above it where the clown was standing. Again, I reached down and pulled the line once more. This time she jumped up out of her chair and pointed at the clown and said, "See... It moved again!".

I assured her that a little clown doll could not move, and that maybe she shouldn't eat funky things late at night. She sat back down and we again went back to watching TV, only she kept her eyes glued to the clown. I was having a very hard time keeping a straight face and decided one more ought to do it. So I glanced again at her and saw that her attention was fully on watching the clown. I grabbed the line once more and gave it a little big bigger tug and the clown toppled over. She leapt up out her chair and almost screaming said, "SEE... ITS POSSESSED... GET THAT THING OUTTA HERE AND KILL IT!!!". I couldn't control myself anymore and burst out laughing, apparently she didn't think it was funny and smacked me on the arm and told me to get rid of that possesed clown. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and I then pulled the line very hard and the clown disappeared behind the entertainment center. She was almost hysterical at this point and ran out of the room babbling about possesed clowns trying to get her.

I finally decided to put an end to the prank and rolled up the fishing line and retrieved the clown from behind the entertainment center. I went looking for her in the other room where she was sitting with her face all pale and produced the clown doll and the fishing line. I explained to her that it was all just fun and games and showed her how I had set this prank up. She smacked me in the arm again and warned me never to do anything like that again.

The clown doll is still there, standing above the TV. She is not so afraid of clowns now, except for real ones like you see at a circus (which she still refuses to go to when they are in town). Thankfully she is a forgiving soul and only hated me for about a week. I still tease her about it from time to time but now she sees the humor in it and usually laughs along with me, although I usually get a smack in the arm whenever I bring it up.

Here is a picture of the little possessed clown doll...

Clown004.jpg

grins I should try something like that with my husband. He's afraid of clowns, and I haven't a clue why. Funny thing tis, I used to be a professional clown before we met. LOL

I don't play many practical jokes because I always feel so guilty for them.

However, my first job out of college was with a small company. The CEO was a fun guy, and so the company would often play jokes on each other.

The CEO always parked in a particular spot in the parking lot. He'd come in early so he'd always get it, and if someone else got to it first, he'd make a bit of a deal about not getting his spot.

My coworker and I decided it'd be fun to get a "Reserved Parking for" sign with his name on it. When we got to the sign store, for whatever reason we decided to get a "Reserved parking for disabled people" sign, and we just added the CEO's name at the bottom with vinyl lettering.

We put the sign on a pole and mounted it in front of his spot late one night. The next morning he came in and was laughing about the sign. He had parked there since it had his name on it and all! We all got a laugh at it, and my coworker and I went to take down the sign...

... Only to find out that the CEO had gotten a parking ticket for parking in a disabled persons parking spot!

We took down the sign, AND got to pay for the parking ticket, but I'm still friends with that coworker and we laugh about it to this day.

best one I did was when I taught night school and I had a senior who had to pass the one class I was teaching, and she got her diploma. Since this was mid semester (in fall) seniors were being sent their diplomas through the teacher who was teaching the extra course.

Since she had been a PAIN all session, I told her that her diploma didn't show up.

Only as she was walking out talking about how she was going over to the high school and talking to the principal at the basketball game did I miraculously....'find' it.

My mom is the queen of practical jokes, some of them quite evil.

About 8 years ago she tried to get my husband to conspire with her for April Fools. She wanted him to "break in" to our house and steal some of my collectibles. My hubby is usually a pretty smart man and figured this was something better left alone so he told me about it and we cooked up a plan to turn the tables on her.

April 1st rolled around and I went to work as usual (I work with mom). When I got home I called mom in a panic. I was nearly hysterical, sobbing about how we had been robbed and a bunch of my collectibles had been broken. Mom kept trying to calm me down but I said "I have to go, the police are just pulling in the driveway." I hung up to her sputtering about police. She called Henry to find out what happened and he really played it up by telling her that he had bumped the shelf when he was carrying something out and some stuff fell over and broke. He said he was just pulling in the driveway and would explain to me what happened.

After about 10 minutes I called mom and told her Henry and I had got in a huge fight and we were done. I told her I had taken the kids and was just out driving. She hung up and called Henry who said I had been totally unreasonable and that he was done putting up with my mood swings and the constant fighting. He was packing his stuff and leaving. Mom was in a complete panic now thinking her little prank had caused the end of our marriage!

As we knew she would, she hopped in her car and headed over to our house. As she climbed out of the car we could see the tears streaming down her face so Henry and I walked out of the house hand in hand and laughing like crazy. She just stood there looking at us for a minute and then burst out laughing! She couldn't believe we got her so bad!

Mean? Totally! But she loved it and still talks about it to this day!

She got even with Henry a couple of months later but that one's not family friendly so I won't post it.

Speaking of April 1st

I thought it would be funny to fill a glass with water turn it upside down in the cabnet and watch the wife take it out. Worked great. But you all know that paybacks are Well I went to put my boots on wondering why she wasn't mad about the water You guessed it Boots full of KETCHUP YUCK Needless to say No more Practical Jokes On April Fools day anyway

wondered if anyone tryed the egg prank i told about , its good for some good laughs!!! parents try on the kids,,, he he he bad_boy_animated.gif

Hmmm...just red it :D , but decided not to try it...or anyhow not at my home B):):D

Another problem in doing it would be to find a person, who trustes me. After all the jokes i have done this could be the most difficult part in doing it.... :grin::P

Edited by Dark Elf

HERE ARE THE WINNING JOKER RECIEVERS....

9 20 25 27

Random numbers generated Jun 10 2009 at 16:14:58 by www.psychicscience.org.

Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

Email me your addresses and I'll get the cards mailed out.

Congrats,

Opalsns

HERE ARE THE WINNING JOKER RECIEVERS....

9 20 25 27

Random numbers generated Jun 10 2009 at 16:14:58 by www.psychicscience.org.

Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

Email me your addresses and I'll get the cards mailed out.

Congrats,

Opalsns

Congrats to the other winners

E-mail Sent

Thank You Opalsns for the cointest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by snowball 58

Congratulations to all the other semi-finalists in this cointest. This has got to be one of the funnest cointests that I have participated in. Since I am a bit of a joker myself, I found it very entertaining (and a bit educational) reading through some of the other posted practical jokes and pranks.

And a special thanks to Opalsns for putting this one up!!!

thx for the fun cointest ,, not much luck my way lately , infact i havent won a cointest in ages now,, i think i used up my luck around here about a year ago,,,lol :)

Don't feel too bad J, I'm in that long line of non winners, LOL!!!!

Some of the cointests have been weird to say the least...

Like ... design an icon for our coin and they pick the design off the coin??

And Which came first, the chicken or the egg??? The winning answer was the Flamingo??????????

I like Having FUN cointests that make some sort of sense, LOL!!!!!!!!And Fun Missions too!!!!!!!

And the List of Thank You's for a FUN cointest ,let me know they are fun and Fair!!!!!!!!!Oh Well...

Now to think up another FUN Cointest, HHHhhhmmmmmmmmm?

Someone has got to come up with a mission that I can join, Tee Hee!!!!!!

Opalsns

Oh No, SML.

Oh well, Better luck next cointest !!!!!

That brings it down to 3 ...............................

He jumps, He dances, he plays a trick.

He's in the game then leaves real quick.

He finds a player, who will he pick?

Only the Jolly Joker Knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh No, SML.

Oh well, Better luck next cointest !!!!!

That brings it down to 3 ...............................

He jumps, He dances, he plays a trick.

He's in the game then leaves real quick.

He finds a player, who will he pick?

Only the Jolly Joker Knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love this cointest im waiting to see who won too!

It's black. This was so fun though! I loved reading all of the practical jokes and also the anticipation of waiting for the joker to arrive. Thanks so much opalsns for this fun cointest!

Joker.jpg

No Picture here, But I Have One Of the triplets, So The Mystery Is down to Two!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for The Cointest Opalsns It was a Blassssssst

snowball 58