Go Paperless! Palm V with folding keyboard and cords

Looking to go paperless? Have I got a deal for you! I have a Palm V that is in great condition and comes with a brand new (never used) Palm portable keyboard. Also comes with an A/C charging cord and a serial connector cord to synch with your computer.

Package contents:

100_6607.jpg

Here's the best part -- it's all yours for $20 SHIPPED! Paypal preferred.

email or PM to purchase . . .

Edited by 6 Feet More

Looking to go paperless? Have I got a deal for you! I have a Palm V that is in great condition and comes with a brand new (never used) Palm portable keyboard. Also comes with an A/C charging cord and a serial connector cord to synch with your computer.

Package contents:

100_6607.jpg

Here's the best part -- it's all yours for $20 SHIPPED! Paypal preferred.

email or PM to purchase . . .

Does it need any other software,etc...to be able to put pocket queries on.I am looking to go paperless and have never used one of these.Is it pretty easy to figure out.Do you need the keyboard all the time or can you just take the small unit and access the cache info on it?Thanks

Does it need any other software,etc...to be able to put pocket queries on.I am looking to go paperless and have never used one of these.Is it pretty easy to figure out.Do you need the keyboard all the time or can you just take the small unit and access the cache info on it?Thanks

You will need to download some type of geocaching software to load pocket queries. I use Cachemate and find it to be very straightforward to use and have never had a problem with it. The keyboard is "extra". Actually, you don't ever need to use it for anything geocaching related. Just plug the Palm into the computer, download the PQ into Cachemate or similar software and head out into the world of paperless geocaching!

I have one person expressing an interest in the package ahead of you. If that offer does not materialize, I will let you know.

6 Feet More