Good Freeway Caches between Denver/San Diego?

We are heading to San Diego next week on the I70 into Utah and Then Nevada, then the I-15 to San Diego and was wondering if anyone has any must grab caches that are on the way fairly close to the freeways.

I am running pocket queries of the routes with caches close to the interstate, but thought that you folks would be able to point out some of the more rewarding, memorable caches (really nice/difficult hides, interesting containers, ones in historical points of interest etc).

Thanks for any input

Rifle Bug Port GC133TY -- Rifle Colorado -- good clean rest area and the cache is near a wildlife area with walking trail if you want to stretch legs. If you take the trail you can wander out and get People Cache GCGMCR which is only a short distance from the parking lot.

Standing Watch in Library Park GC1BD72 -- Parachute CO. It's just a short turn off the Interstate. Easy back on and off here. Well worth the stop for the unique cache container.

GCKJ2M Grand Junction Travel Bug Hotel. Nothing exciting location-wise, but locals use it heavily to get travelers out of the Grand Valley. A promise of a ride down to Cali might get some people to drop things off for pick-up. It's a good location for drop-off too, as there's a lot of east-west-north-south traffic that goes through the area.

There are also a few caches on the CO/Utah border along the interstate notably I-70 Stop N' Stretch

GCECF6, CO Sign for Cache - West GCGWPM, and You Taco TuTu GCMQGQ that may pop-up on your PQ. I-70 Stop N' Stretch has hole in the ground potties if you are desperate and the cache is down in a sadly, trash-filled, ravine. If there's been rain it can be slippery getting down to it. CO Sign West requires a short trot away from the parking area but is fun to stop at for pics at the sign. You Taco TUTU requires hopping/climbing over a barbwire fence and doesn't have very good parking access unless you run up to it from the border parking which, if I recall is about a 1/4-1/3 mile away.