6 Years Geoclub.de Geocoin + Project .G.A.M.E. Megaevent Artist Ed. Coin

Sepp & Berta

Elli-Pirelli about the 6 Years Geoclub.de Coin:

"Our Green Forum, the Geoclub.de, will celebrate its 6th anniversary this year. Last year a coin came out which had the shape of our old currency, a 5DM coin. So now how to implement the 6?

Moenk, who is beside other activities, the owner of Geoclub.de, had piqued my curiousity by remarking about the sexy curves. Well, I must say, the 6 is greatly prominent in this design.

I got the Glamour Edition in polished gold with black and rainbow white glitter, very sparkly. The coin is a great representation of our Green Forum.

It shows the symbol of Yin Yang. There is a saying: Opposites attract. Well, a forum can only prosper, if there is discussion. So one needs some healthy opposition in order to have a discussion. Otherwise it will just be boring.

Also it has a sharp tip, some members have a sharp tipped tongue and don’t have any qualms to voice their opinions… Something I greatly appreciate, as I often enjoy a controversy.

There are three tiny magnets, which keep both sides together. Our Geoclub also seems to have a secret magnetism, which keeps us regularly glued to the keyboards. At least I am checking the postings quite often.

The dark half of the coin also might stand for the serious side of questions and answers found in the forum, the light then representing the fun and games, which can also be found there.

So this design is a stroke of genius, implementing so many great symbols to represent our Green Forum.

68_0.jpg

The coin comes in two parts with two tracking numbers. Great possibilities for goals come to mind. How about setting them free in the wild in two opposite areas, like far in the north and south and give them the goal to reunite at some stage… Another great idea would be as a wedding or engagement present, as the dark and light side can be individually tracked.

They will be available on 6.6.09 at the Pink Geocoinshop of Sepp and Berta.

My thanks goes to moenk for getting another anniversary coin produced and letting me have a preview of it and to Sepp and Berta for yet another brilliant design!"

68_2.jpg

# Trackable with custom Icon:

# 2D

# Colors: Black & White with different effects

# 38 x 38 mm

# 4mm thick

# Each pair has 2 magnetic parts

# 2 ballchain for each pair

# Special: each pair has 2 different trackingcodes! You can use them seperately or together for your special missions!

Now in stock at myGeocoin.de

=============================================

66_0.jpgMega-Event 'Project ▪G▪A▪M▪E▪' 2009 Geocoin / Sepp & Berta's Artist Edition

This coin is very special in many respects. It was designed for the 2nd MEGAEVENT in Germany. The location of the event is a place with a longtime industrial history. The Event was called "Project .G.A.M.E." and so there were 2 facts, that I wanted to implement to the design: Game and Industry.

After about 8 scrapped drafts I had the idea to make the shape of a gearwheel with a spinning slice. So it can be combined with a real Game, the "Project Game Game". It took quite long to develop a game concept, which works together with the coin, and me, my friend and my son (with his friends) tested many hours until the final version was fixed.

I hope, you enjoy the graphic implementation of this coin and also playing "Project .G.A.M.E." - the Game! I'm proud to present you the limited Artist-Edition of this coin :-) There will be no remint, of course.

Trackable with custom Icon:

The Artist Edition Coin Features

* Spinning Coin

* special shaped edge

* 3D both sides

* translucent colors: purple and petrol

* Details on 2nd and 3rd levels under translucent colors

* 50mm diameter

* 5,5 mm thick

* cut out hole (to use it as a keychain)

* two-tone antique copper & antique silver

* Special: limited Sepp & Berta Artist Edition (2-tone), no remint! Qty 300 pcs

66_5.jpgThe Gameboard Features

* Boardgame for free* (please add it below, max. 1 per coin)

* Size: DIN A3, folded to DIN A4

* heavy paper, coated

* Gameplay for min. 2 Players (recommended max. 6 Player)

* Length of time ~20-40 minutes 2 Players

* Frontside: Game

* Backside: Game instructions (german language, we'll provide an english game instruction at this website)

now in stock at myGeocoin.de

I've been having PayPal issues for the past couple of days; the direct link to pay from vendors' shopping carts doesn't work for me. S&B, if you see this here, could you check your email? I sent you a message about it. I'm trying to score on two of the G.A.M.E. coins and two of the 6th anniversary coins (I'd buy three, but the night-time ones are sold out or otherwise not availalble, waaaaah!). Thanks!

I just got my Project GAME, and I totally love it! But the coin doesn't spin properly (freely). Anyone else having similar problems? Anything I can do to remedy it?

My coin came wrapped in a slip of paper that had instructions on how to fix that problem if it was needed. You may want to check around the packaging that yours came in to see if you have a similar slip of paper with the instructions. Unfortunately I threw those instructions away since it didn't apply to me. If nobody here can help you then you may want to contact the seller who is the OP on this thread and I'm sure they can help you. Good luck. :blink:

I missed out on the Project GAME coins but, was able to get one of the boards. :anitongue: The board's sitting here collecting dust without the coin.

So what you are saying is that you are interested in trading for a coin? :anibad: Just wanted to clarify.

I am but, I don' have many coins that I am willing to trade. :laughing: I can't afford to buy extras for trading.

Hi aniyn,

you need to take out the spinnig part with a screwdriver and then simply put it in again and it should spin freely.

The same problem was discussed in the german forum and this tip helped my coin to spin freely:):anitongue:

Could you be a little more specific? I'm somewhat hesitant to attack my coin with a pointy object.

Hi aniyn,

you need to take out the spinnig part with a screwdriver and then simply put it in again and it should spin freely.

The same problem was discussed in the german forum and this tip helped my coin to spin freely:):anitongue:

Could you be a little more specific? I'm somewhat hesitant to attack my coin with a pointy object.

It may have been something like "Carefully insert a small screwdriver underneath the spinning part and lift up until it comes out. Then simply press it down again." That's about it.

It may have been something like "Carefully insert a small screwdriver underneath the spinning part and lift up until it comes out. Then simply press it down again." That's about it.

I was a little worried that doing that could mark the coin where I pried it, but it didn't. Thanks for the help, it's much better now!