Changing the defualt Icons in Mapsource to GPS?

I loaded my caches up from several source files, they all show great, when I load them from Mapsource they come up as little dots on the Garmin. My caches I load from GSAK come up as Cache icons, any idea how to change them in Mapsource so they are all the same? You can save thousands POI's but only 1000 caches in favorites on the Garmin. If I could get the icon to change, the 1000 limit would not make any difference.. Ideas??

Sorry about the multiple post, it happened during the errors the forum was haveing a few hours ago..

Easy to do. In MapSource, under the Waypoints tab in the left-hand pane, highlight one waypoint, then from the tool bar select Edit>Select all. Then Edit>Waypoint Properties, and assign all the selected waypoints with the closed treasure chest icon. That will load the waypoints as geocaches to your GPS. Hope this helps.

Easy to do. In MapSource, under the Waypoints tab in the left-hand pane, highlight one waypoint, then from the tool bar select Edit>Select all. Then Edit>Waypoint Properties, and assign all the selected waypoints with the closed treasure chest icon. That will load the waypoints as geocaches to your GPS. Hope this helps.

I am sorry maybe I was not clear enough, after reading my post I can see that. They all appear fine in Mapsource as Geocaches. But when you load up POI's from Mapsource they become little points on the GPS, not caches. The change takes place in the upload to the GPS. Is there a setting in the uplaod or GPS I am missing?? Thanks for the response though!

I am sorry maybe I was not clear enough, after reading my post I can see that. They all appear fine in Mapsource as Geocaches. But when you load up POI's from Mapsource they become little points on the GPS, not caches. The change takes place in the upload to the GPS. Is there a setting in the uplaod or GPS I am missing?? Thanks for the response though!

Try menu/menu/setup/geocache, and select the symbol for the GPS to use.