Keeping your caches dry

I was wondering about this just now,

but for smaller caches, it's usually good to keep the log papers in a tiny plastic bag.

The only problem is, I've already used all of the ones I have up, and the only time I come across them is when I buy electronics or something of the like.

Does anyone know a good store perhaps to get your hands on small 2x3"-ish bags?

It rains a lot here, and I'd like to be sure my logs don't get wet. heh

I was wondering about this just now,

but for smaller caches, it's usually good to keep the log papers in a tiny plastic bag.

The only problem is, I've already used all of the ones I have up, and the only time I come across them is when I buy electronics or something of the like.

Does anyone know a good store perhaps to get your hands on small 2x3"-ish bags?

It rains a lot here, and I'd like to be sure my logs don't get wet. heh

I just did a google search for "small zipper bags" and the results seemed to be in line with what you're seeking. Other options would be visiting some of those electronics stores to see if they have any extra bags or maybe home furnishings (the put together yourself type) stores and see if they have the packaging materials for some of their demo products. Or perhaps visiting somewhere that deals in small quantities such as a jewelers (out on a limb here) to see if they have any bags that you could buy. Good luck!

Thanks guys.

I ran all around walmart the other day trying to find some, but they're so small and no one really knew where I should look. hah

I'd just like to keep the log dry in case moister were to get into the container some how, extra precaution ya know.

In general, craft or hobby stores. In specific, Michael's craft stores. Cheap and many sizes. While you're there, pick up a "quilling tool" for winding those nano logs. You'll thank me.