A Gifted Coin

tulsagal2go

:P I have been gifted a coin and have finished the adoption and received the coin. Now I need to get it into my inventory. I am not sure how to do that. Do I 'grab' it? I hope someone can give me some pointers on this. I am so excited. :P

Once you finished the adoption it is in your inventory. Go to your account page or my profile and on the right hand side there is my inventory and it should be listed there.

I don't think that it automatically goes into your inventory. I think you have to grab it before it shows in the right hand side on your profile. It will show under the trackables that you own. Until you grab it, it shows as in the cache or in the other person's possession. Congratulations!!!

Congratulation on receiving a gifted geocoin, Welcome to the forums. There is so many awesome people in these forums that are always so kind and gifting and giving and generous. They always make people smile when you least expect it or when it is needed most in a time in ones lives when just you just need a smile and know there is someone out there thinking of you, just when you think there is no one. We are so happy for you.