52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

Card has been chosen based upon character :blink: and not suit or number but some will understand when they see them.

This mission gets more intriguing the more I hear about it. Characters? Nicely done, opalsns, and I haven't even seen it yet Congratulations, fingers crossed!

Princess Butterfingers is in her tween years so this particular mission was right up her alley

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

UPDATED LIST ........ July 10th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

Maine Family

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

anne.and.eli

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Sunsetmeadowlark

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Updated List ...... July 10th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

fossillady

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Ford Freak

DJ J Rock

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

The cards came to our house today, mission 1. Inside was a Signal the frog Wold geocaching series 1 coin. Wow that is such a nice coin. Heavy and one I had never seen before. Then there was a MAGC pathtag which is also nice.

I was happy to see the card that represents our grandson age was still there so we chose that one. Thank you RifleMan81. I had a coin picked out so the cards are on the way to the next person.

Here is a picture of my awesome coin and pathtag. Thank you RifleMan81 and thank you Opalsns.

aa1e6696-9234-40ec-8d97-460cfefb7566.jpg

Edited by Maine Family

The cards came to our house today. Inside was a Signal the frog Wold geocaching series 1 coin. Wow that is such a nice coin. Heavy and one I had never seen before. Then there was a MAGC pathtag which is also nice.

I was happy to see the card that represents our grandson age was still there so we chose that one. Thank you RifleMan81. I had a coin picked out so the cards are on the way to the next person.

Here is a picture of my awesome coin and pathtag. Thank you RifleMan81 and thank you Opalsns.

Is this mission 1 or 2?

The cards came to our house today. Inside was a Signal the frog Wold geocaching series 1 coin. Wow that is such a nice coin. Heavy and one I had never seen before. Then there was a MAGC pathtag which is also nice.

Is this mission 1 or 2?

Mission 1

UPDATED LIST ........ July 13th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

anne.and.eli

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Sunsetmeadowlark

Updated List ...... July 13th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

fossillady

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Ford Freak

DJ J Rock

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

The cards came to our house today, mission 1. Inside was a Signal the frog Wold geocaching series 1 coin. Wow that is such a nice coin. Heavy and one I had never seen before. Then there was a MAGC pathtag which is also nice.

It took me awhile to find one you didn't already have. Glad you liked it.

Val and I will be unavailable to take part of this mission and will be away from 7/17/09 - 7/26/09, hopefully no one decides to send this to either one of us as if it makes it here in that time it will be awhile before this mission sent on.

Thank You

sweetlife

It took me awhile to find one you didn't already have. Glad you liked it.

I do like them very much. Delivery confirmation said mission one was delivered yesterday. It is amazing it can get to California in two days first class but it takes three days to get it from Scarborough Maine to my house in Maine.

Mission one was delivered TODAY!!! TO ME!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

A quick story. Yesterday was utter crap. It just really was. I've spent the last month and a half working on my thesis proposal for my PhD advancement (you don't have to know what that means, just realize it's a big deal :ph34r: ). I've been working on it from when I wake up until 2-4a every night. The paper is due TODAY and yesterday I got the last comments back from my advisor and the whole thing was just terribly depressing and there were tons of things that made yesterday just overall suck.

Today on the other hand! Had another meeting with my advisor and things are much better now. Fine tuning the document and for better or for worse, my month and a half of work on this document is DONE tonight because I have to give it to my committee. Had a good meeting with someone who might get me funding for next year.

AND, I came home and what was in my mailbox?? A big ol' package from The Maine Family!!!! I was so happy you have no idea!! And the coins! One of them is an adorable teal geo-nerd, and the other, oh wow. SO beautiful! It's a 2008 compass rose, and it is gorgeous in person. I love it! I think it might be my new favorite!!

Anyway, thank you so much Maine Family! I assumed I would be one of the last people to get the mission because I'm new to the community, so I was so surprised.

I have my document due tonight, so I won't be able to get this sent out until the earliest tomorrow. I can't wait to pick the next recipient. :lol::D :D So awesome!

Oh and of course, a picture!

52pickup.jpg

A quick story. Yesterday was utter crap. It just really was. I've spent the last month and a half working on my thesis proposal for my PhD advancement (you don't have to know what that means, just realize it's a big deal :D ). I've been working on it from when I wake up until 2-4a every night. The paper is due TODAY and yesterday I got the last comments back from my advisor and the whole thing was just terribly depressing and there were tons of things that made yesterday just overall suck.

Today on the other hand! Had another meeting with my advisor and things are much better now. Fine tuning the document and for better or for worse, my month and a half of work on this document is DONE tonight because I have to give it to my committee. Had a good meeting with someone who might get me funding for next year.

AND, I came home and what was in my mailbox?? A big ol' package from The Maine Family!!!! I was so happy you have no idea!! And the coins! One of them is an adorable teal geo-nerd, and the other, oh wow. SO beautiful! It's a 2008 compass rose, and it is gorgeous in person. I love it! I think it might be my new favorite!!

Anyway, thank you so much Maine Family! I assumed I would be one of the last people to get the mission because I'm new to the community, so I was so surprised.

I have my document due tonight, so I won't be able to get this sent out until the earliest tomorrow. I can't wait to pick the next recipient. :D :D :D So awesome!

52pickup.jpg

:ph34r::lol:

So you complete your thesis but your more excited when you got the coins :D that puts everything into a worldly order I'd say B) , congratulations on both acheivements, and the thesis well it is a big thing, hope it knocks their socks off (just like the geocoins did to ya) :D

A quick story. Yesterday was utter crap. It just really was. I've spent the last month and a half working on my thesis proposal for my PhD advancement (you don't have to know what that means, just realize it's a big deal :D ). I've been working on it from when I wake up until 2-4a every night. The paper is due TODAY and yesterday I got the last comments back from my advisor and the whole thing was just terribly depressing and there were tons of things that made yesterday just overall suck.

I have my document due tonight, so I won't be able to get this sent out until the earliest tomorrow. I can't wait to pick the next recipient. :D :D B) So awesome!

52pickup.jpg

:ph34r::lol:

So you complete your thesis but your more excited when you got the coins :D that puts everything into a worldly order I'd say B) , congratulations on both acheivements, and the thesis well it is a big thing, hope it knocks their socks off (just like the geocoins did to ya) :D

Well, at least she has her priorities straight! :D

Very nice. yesterday I did a cache that had an 08 compass rose in it, and my wife and I were stunned at how pretty it was. I now understand why people really like that series.

Of course, right at GZ, someone had dumped a pile of watermelons lord knows when as they were all cracked open and rotting....and fermenting.

But then I realized I could get to the cache from UPWIND....and it was all good. :ph34r:

UPDATED LIST ........ July 16th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Sunsetmeadowlark

Updated List ...... July 16th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

fossillady

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Ford Freak

DJ J Rock

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

Oh no, this isn't my thesis, this is the proposal of what I'll be doing for my thesis. :lol: Do you know how hard it is to write, in detail, about what you will be doing your work on for the next 2-3 years? Including time lines, details on user studies, what all the nitty details are on the system you'll be creating, etc?

BUT IT'S DONE!!! YES!!!! And I have gorgeous coins too! :D

I think I win for the day. :ph34r:

I opened my mail box today to find a package all the way from Canada. Thinking to myself I haven't ordered anything lately and not really expected any mission but wait could it be one of the 52 Card Mission. :D

Mission #2 arrived today in the desert where it was only 112 degrees. All weekend it was over 120. Will post pictures soon and will get the package back in the mail after a little research. Thanks so much for the coin, a Japanese Fan.

Edited by fossillady

UPDATED LIST ........ July 21st

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Sunsetmeadowlark

Updated List ...... July 21st

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Ford Freak

DJ J Rock

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

UPDATED LIST ........ July 23rd

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Sunsetmeadowlark

Updated List ...... July 23rd

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Ford Freak

DJ J Rock

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

LOL!

I was just asking someone about the size of mini baggies for my key cahins, and ya know what she said ...

....When in doubt, Go Big!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOoooooooooo.

In FossilLady's world , Things can be pretty big.

( fossil Lady .... dinasaures ...)

Opalsns