52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

I was surprised and thrilled to receive this mission from fuzziebear3 today. I was so excited when I went to pick up the package... my husband thinks I'm nuts because I'm always so excited about mail but I think he's just jealous cuz he never gets anything cool.

I opened the box to find:

3926865781_f7aec273d5.jpg

I love the little mission backpack, and browsed through the cards to see if the one I wanted to choose was still available (it was!). I'll be filling in the logbook shortly. I did (reluctantly) share the goodies with my husband, and I'm looking forward to playing UNO. It's always been a favourite of mine - we used to play it all the time when I was little but the cards disappeared during a move some time ago. I never got around to getting another set, so this was a perfect gift.

Last, but certainly not least (I know it's not a great picture, but you can use your imagination):

3926867877_318f36dbd6.jpg

A cache hopper! I was struggling during the sale, and accidentally ended up with a cart full of 'out of stock' :huh: so this little guy made me very happy. I'm going to enjoy looking at him for a while (actually, I've already been examining all the little details... I love it) and then hopefully release him to see where he'll go. If I can bear to part with him, of course.

fuzziebear3, you did a wonderful job with this mission, and I appreciate it so much. It put a big smile on my face, and I'm looking forward to putting something else together for the next person. Thanks also to opalsns for starting such a fun mission and keeping everybody updated.

Chocolate and a frog = :(B) Congratulations sarabelle

fuzziebear3, you did a wonderful job with this mission, and I appreciate it so much. It put a big smile on my face, and I'm looking forward to putting something else together for the next person. Thanks also to opalsns for starting such a fun mission and keeping everybody updated.

Chocolate and a frog = B):huh: Congratulations sarabelle

I'll second that emotion - how fun to receive this mission, sarabelle! And a nice assortment of coin and sugar goodies with it. Kudos to fuzziebear for a thoughtful mission, and of course to opalsns for keeping track of it all!

Looking forward to see where it goes next!

It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so. It is nothing real special just a little something that as so perfect for this mission. B)

grodan Karin

Nothing real special?? How could you possibly say that!

I wasn't expecting anything and had completely forgotten about these missions so I was shocked today to find a package in my mailbox. I opened it up and out poured a bunch of little presents individually wrapped in adorable cat paper, a lovely postcard, and the Mission 1 binder.

I didn't read all of the postcard at first because I wanted the anticipation of opening the presents. But my son had a Dr appointment that we were running late for so they all had to wait until I got home. As soon as we did I had so much fun opening everything! The pretty little pink box was first, it contained a gorgeous breast cancer awareness bracelet (I lost both my Grandma and my aunt to breast cancer so I really love this!). Next was a really cute deck of cat playing cards, I spent quite a bit of time going through and reading each one! Next came 4! coins! One micro I don't know the name of, a Micro Micro, a Boomerang, and a Fiabus! 3 of these coins were from my seeking list! There was also a really cute Pathtag in with one of them!

DSCN0564.jpg

Thank you so much for the wonderful mission, you made my day! I have made my card selection and am starting to get the mission put together for the next person. I hope to have it back in the mail by Monday.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ September 18th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... September 18th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

aniyn

anne.and.eli

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

I hope so. It is nothing real special just a little something that as so perfect for this mission. B)

grodan Karin

I wasn't expecting anything and had completely forgotten about these missions so I was shocked today to find a package in my mailbox. I opened it up and out poured a bunch of little presents individually wrapped in adorable cat paper, a lovely postcard, and the Mission 1 binder.

I didn't read all of the postcard at first because I wanted the anticipation of opening the presents. But my son had a Dr appointment that we were running late for so they all had to wait until I got home. As soon as we did I had so much fun opening everything! The pretty little pink box was first, it contained a gorgeous breast cancer awareness bracelet (I lost both my Grandma and my aunt to breast cancer so I really love this!). Next was a really cute deck of cat playing cards, I spent quite a bit of time going through and reading each one! Next came 4! coins! One micro I don't know the name of, a Micro Micro, a Boomerang, and a Fiabus! 3 of these coins were from my seeking list! There was also a really cute Pathtag in with one of them!

DSCN0564.jpg

Thank you so much for the wonderful mission, you made my day! I have made my card selection and am starting to get the mission put together for the next person. I hope to have it back in the mail by Monday.

Nice Package!!!!!!!

Wow, What a treat.

Is that the " Pick Me Up " Micro , Nice. All Great Coins, And that Kitty is on my wish list , too!

What great ideas putting Playing Cards as gifts, very good idea.

And Congrats to Sarahbelle for recieving Mission 2. Anothe supr package went to her as well!!!!

grodan Karin

DSCN0564.jpg

Glad you liked it. I was happy to get you some coins from your list. Enjoy.

grodan Karin

Is there any place to put a 'wants list' without having to pay a subscription on that one site where you can post your wants/trading lists?

I attached a list to an activated geocoin through the coin's profile page - I believe the link is in my signature line. Vanelle provided help with the HTML coding a while back...the thread was somewhere here in the forums.

We will be on vacation from Oct 1-12th (GCF + SW national parks and a load of geocaching in 4 states!! :huh::anicute:) so the mission shouldn't be sent to us during that time. :blink:

Thanks!

What National Parks??,stop at Arches National Park and did the earthcaches,also did a few in Moab,plus just outside the Park,a Virtual, Indian writings on the stone wall, Have Fun,KD1EJ

We will be on vacation from Oct 1-12th (GCF + SW national parks and a load of geocaching in 4 states!! :unsure: :unsure:) so the mission shouldn't be sent to us during that time. :o

Thanks!

What National Parks??,stop at Arches National Park and did the earthcaches,also did a few in Moab,plus just outside the Park,a Virtual, Indian writings on the stone wall, Have Fun,KD1EJ

We're definitely doing Arches, probably Canyonland as well, Canyon de Chelly, North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and Zion. Might be some others that sneak their way in, but those are on the "definite" list! :unsure:

:):D:P I received a most wonderful package in the mail today. Mission One arrived safe and sound. I mouth dropped to the floor when I opened it. I received a beauty package just perfect for a lady like me, a cloth picture frame (very unique), several pathtag and a star. The wow factor was not one but TWO of the newest Earthturtles, Bora Bora and Maui editions. Both coins were on my wish list, thank you, thank you and thank you. I will not post pictures because the last time I tired to it was huge.

The mission will go by Fri. since I am leaving for Geocoinfest then, hope to see some of the folks on the list there. :P:o:o

:D:P:P I received a most wonderful package in the mail today. Mission One arrived safe and sound. I mouth dropped to the floor when I opened it. I received a beauty package just perfect for a lady like me, a cloth picture frame (very unique), several pathtag and a star. The wow factor was not one but TWO of the newest Earthturtles, Bora Bora and Maui editions. Both coins were on my wish list, thank you, thank you and thank you. I will not post pictures because the last time I tired to it was huge.

The mission will go by Fri. since I am leaving for Geocoinfest then, hope to see some of the folks on the list there. :o:o:lol:

Glad you liked it! I had fun getting everything together for you. :)

Howdy, everyone --

I'm getting ready to PCS (permanent change of station). About mid-November, I'll get going back Stateside for about two and a half weeks of leave. In December, I'll be at a new duty station. Please don't send anything to me if you think it'll get to me in November (it usually takes 1-2 weeks for something to get to me from the States; anywhere from 3 weeks to a month [average) from anywhere else). Come Novemberish, I'll change my address in the Forum spreadsheet.

Thanks!

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ September 29th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... September 29th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

aniyn

anne.and.eli

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

Have Fun fossillady!!!

And Be Safe!!!

Opalsns

i had sent you a few emails conserning the tb for mission 2 awhile back in early and mid sept. because i had lost the info, but never got any responses, i see now that you have moved it on,, i found the link above,, and just wanted to say sorry. :lol:

i received mission 1 yesterday. it was a surprise. i opened the mailbox and wondered what the package was. it took me a few minutes to realize it was the 52 card pick up.

thank you fossillady for the two lovely coins. i really do like the message in a bottle coin. the other one remindes me of all of the off roading we do in the desert.

90d67599-60c4-48c0-b059-324878d3e054.jpg

now my only question is where to send it next, so many options....... :D

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... October 6th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

aniyn

anne.and.eli

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ October 6th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Mission 2 has arrived in Kentucky! I couldn't figure out right away what the package in my mailbox was. I had the Halloween mission in mind so was surprised to see that it was the 52 Pick Up. Thanks so much Sarabelle for picking me. I love my little penguin and all the other cute things you included. My camera is broken so this cellphone pic is the best I could do.

52PickUpMissionjpg2-1.jpg

I already have the next person picked. Just need to add something and the package will be on its way soon.

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ October 7th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... October 7th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

aniyn

anne.and.eli

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

kini_ont

Mission 2 has arrived in Kentucky! I couldn't figure out right away what the package in my mailbox was. I had the Halloween mission in mind so was surprised to see that it was the 52 Pick Up. Thanks so much Sarabelle for picking me. I love my little penguin and all the other cute things you included. My camera is broken so this cellphone pic is the best I could do.

52PickUpMissionjpg2-1.jpg

I already have the next person picked. Just need to add something and the package will be on its way soon.

I'm so glad it arrived safely, I sometimes forget how long mail takes to get from here to there and get very worried that it's lost or held up or whatever. I've never sent a parcel before, and thought maybe the post office guy did it wrong since he was new. This is really a fun mission to watch. :P