52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

Yuppers,

After the new year, I will merge them, AND

From now untill then, I will ask anyone that has recieved mission 2 to send me their half of the playing card with their caching name on it and I will do a draw from those names,

SO , Mission 2 Players, get those cards into me !!!!!

aw ive long since lost my part of a playing card i suspect i stupidly left it on the desk here and then it either got thrown out or it got lifted by sticky fingers (my son)

i cant play now :rolleyes:

sorry, I can't pick a winner with no cards to pick from.

The entries went missing with the mission, so that is why I need the other halfs.

ALSO...

Who ever recieves Mission 1, return it to me so that I can Merge the remaining players.

I am asking for any mission 2 recievers to send me their half of the cards to do a drawing and

I'm asking whoever recieves mission 1 to send it to me. I will draw from the cards that are IN the mission container.

Then I will merge the lists and send out Mission 3 with just enough cards for the listed players.

Got mine into the mail last week :)

opalsns may be you can list those cards you've received or I can stock you :ph34r: to see if it arrived :lol:

You can stalk me whenever you want, LOL, but i've never been stocked before!!!

Recieved your 1/2 card todat kini it's the _ of _. first one in. it looks like you, fuzziebear ,thestoned wookie and susie merlin, are gonna be the only ones in the hat.No one else has told me to expect their card.

I think I've given enough heads up!

Waiting for them to get here and I'll draw!!!!

I think I'll send in a half card too. Doubt it will be from the same deck though will that count? :laughing:

If that's from mission 1 hold on to it. #1 is still alive. :)

Yuppers LB

HOLD ON TO IT!!!!

When I get the mission1 sent to me,

I will do the draw for mission 1

i'm just calling in the cards from the mission that went to justatrifle and came up missing

Did anyone get the Mission 1 from Queenie Yet??????????

ALSO,

If you are planning a vacation or time away, BE CINSIDERATE OF THE OTHERS, and take your name off the list till u get back.

Sheesh, I've emailed thefindingirish, fredhead and queenieboobay, to find out if Queenie sent out the mission yet.

I get no answers.it's way after Christmas and she was gonna send it out before they left.

C'mon people.

Ok, Scince this mission 2 went missing, i am drawing from the cards sent into me from those that have recieved it.

I know that I said I would give an unactivated coin, but under the circumstances, I am going to give the winner the coin that was tracking that mission. and I will adopt it over to the winner. That Geocoin is the NEPTUNE COMPASS of which we used the tracking number.

i hope that is ok.

Now, WHERE IS MISSION 1, Will someelse contact Queeny for me. I'm about to lose it!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

I just wanted to let you know that when I got home today a box was waitng for me :D

Mission 1 has made it back to the US Shores.

This package made it from a land far away and had some very unique items in it, some I want to use right now but think I should put these on my dresser so they stay nice.

I will tell you that the treats inside have not been so lucky so far as a matter of fact it apears as if another one has just gone missing :mad:

The coins are so nice I do not know what to say other than THANK YOU!!!!!

Our family has been so busy lately we have not been caching but I think this may just put us back into the game we are heading out again over Christmas looks as if Dad might be entering something special into the GPS for the trip :anibad:

Will post some pictures soon.

I will get the mission moving and post when it does.

Thank you Opalsns for getting this mission started.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent them 11 emails today,

Probabally 20 in the last few weeks.

Love the way some of the folks are so anxious to get it, but never follow through!!!!!!

Just wrap it up the way you recieved it and send it back to me so I can straighten this mission out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, opalsns, I haven't had internet for a while and now that I have it back, I just found this post on the forums. is it too late to send you my mission 2 card? if it's too late, I understand, I know you gave lots of notice, just let me know. you can e-mail me or just respond on the thread, I'll check again tonight. Thanks!

Looks like we'll give this contest one more week..

Also,

was contacted by FI4 , queenie's Dad.

He said he would be shipping Mission 1 out this week and I told him to send it to me so That I can merge.

I will draw from the cards that are in that mission as well...

then resend it out as 52 Pick Up - The Merger!!!!

there will be requests for this mission. I will let you know what they are when I send it!

it will be the preasent players. and when the list is completed. i will start again.

also,

If you are not active on this forum or on gc.com, You will not be on the list!!!!!!!!!

Just recieved this email from FI4 - Queenie's Dad.....

Patty,

Sorry for the delay got out late last night then we got the snow storm the weatherman was calling for.....

The package is in a box and in my truck, I will be setting my sites on heading to the Post Office @ lunch to ship it to you.

The Finding Irish 4

Patty,

Sorry for the delay got out late last night then we got the snow storm the weatherman was calling for.....

The package is in a box and in my truck, I will be setting my sites on heading to the Post Office @ lunch to ship it to you.

The Finding Irish 4

still Waiting??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Patty,

The Finding Irish 4

still Waiting??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

STILL WAITING??????????????????????????????????

Patty,

The Finding Irish 4

STILL WAITING??????????????????????????????????

I just sent this email, through geocaching to FI4...

I was just looking at your gallery.

good looking family, Congratulations.

It's great that you are able to travel around and enjoy the fun things about geocaching, however, you are RUINING it for so many of US.

i don't understand why????????????????????????????????

It's not your kids fault as YOU are the ADULT.

I have recieved packages from texas but still waiting for a package from Pennsylvania????????????????????????????????

Come on!!!!!!!!

PLEASE send me my mission.

Patty Perry/Opalsns

Sent it 10 times, HOPEFULLY he'll read one of them.

I also sent Fredhead notes through his placed geocaches. He was so upset That Queenie didn't send out the mission to begin with.

Hopefully he will get ahold of his Dad to send it as he is anxious to recieve it!!!!!!!

Opalsns response sent....

Due to work responsibilities not been near home much lately and no caching has been done....

1st time here in many moons......

I think that maybe Fredhead should be removed from the mission so it does not get to PA again

and get stuck.....

I am sure he will be disappointed in not receiving the mission but I am sure it will be best.

Congratulations, Chur Chicka! I sent her the mission - *smile* - and so feel a part of the prize.

This was a great mission, and great fun to watch while it lasted. I think life sometimes gets the better of all of us, so I'll be thankful for the fun that was had and not cry at all for what was missed or misplaced. Thanks for organizing, opalsns, and thanks to everyone who did participate for the journey.

Edited, for my eyes they did deceive me.

Edited by Penny and Kona