52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

What a SURPRISE! I received Mission #1 in my mailbox and I had almost forgotten about it...so when I saw it, it had me wondering!

The people left are a bit tricky so I am currently discussing some trades to get a coin or two for it...stay tuned. :D

Thank you so much fuzziebear3! The coins are awesome! Earth Compass and Little Wing...both from my seeking list. I will post pics this weekend hopefully.

edited to add picture:

fa63cbd1-98f6-48fb-932f-f65f5c1a6c7d.jpg

Edited by ELTADA

Still alot of Folks left to go.

Let's see how fast we can move this along..........

once these lists are done, send to me for drawing, then I will merge the 2 missions into one and add the new players.

If , after that, there are still cards left , I will ask for repeat players......

So Let's go , Players!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a FANTASTIC surprise in the mail just before the Labor Day holiday: Mission 1 has arrived in Texas!

4960739010_93d47a82ff_z.jpg

Thank you, ELTADA for some great coins - all new to me, and very much appreciated - and for helping get my holiday weekend off to a fun start.

The next recipient has already been chosen and the package will be shipped INTERNATIONALLY on Tuesday. Happy trails and safe travels to Mission 1!

Thanks, opalsns, for hosting this mission - still one of a kind and with a good chance of visiting all remaining members!

Congratulations to all precious recipients, and to those who have yet to receive: don't give up hope!

WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Mission 1 arrived at my door! WOW!!!!! I already took a picture, but at the moment I can't find the usb connector to load it on my computer, and I must leave now for an appointment... I'll post that picture tomorrow...

Just a quick post to say THANK YOU to Penny and Kona for the beautiful Coins and THANK YOU to opalsns for starting this cool mission!!!!!!

Ok, the missing cable showed up again, so now I can show the picture:

30578c20-561d-400a-a5ff-1cf75f13d1b8.jpg

I got a really beautiful Mimbres coin, and it is one of the rare ones in Red!!! And a really cool crab with a matching pin, and the evil, evil micro... Cooooool! :):D:D

Another thing I especially liked at this mission was to read the booklet, that felt like finding a cache which was visited from all the nice people here :blink: And the collection of pathtags and sig items is growing!!!

The mission is already on it's way to the next recipient, I hope it gets there safe and fast!

again: THANKS!!!! For that really great mission!

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... september 23rd

911turbos

Just A Trifle

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

PawPaw Greybeard

Broken-Bones

kini_ont

Edited by opalsns

Mission 1 has arrived safely in Japan!

When I opened the box, I immediately got taken straight back to my year as an exchange student in Nordrhein-Westfalen. There is (or, I should say, was) all kinds of German chocolate in there. And Nutella. Back, tsun, back!

There were also three awesome coins, all from one of my most very favorite coiners, Sepp & Berta: a Key of Bremen geocoin, a .pure in dark green (one of the colors I've always wanted) and, wow, one of the XLE translucent salmon <°)))o>< ("red herring") coins! Wow, wow wow wow wow!

To top it off, Sabine had also included a pair of really cool (okay, I'll say it: "adorable") ceramic Dutch sandal fobs to attach to the ever-growing collection of Pathtags and knick-knacks in the card pouch itself. I will, of course, allow these to continue on so that the rest of the list can enjoy them.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Best. Mission. Ever! Now I just have to hit the local stores, find some Japanese Flavor, and see if I can match Sabine's awesome entry!

52_Pickup.jpg

The Mission - Sabine may note that some of the chocolate is (ahem) missing.

Edited by Jackalgirl

OK, NOW I'M IRRITADED WITH JUST A TRIFLE!!!

SHE HAS BEEN ON GC AND HAS BEEN CACHING . SHE JUST DID A WHOLE BUNCH OF FTF AND SEEMS SHE TOOK THE TBS FROM THEM.AND HAS NOT RETRIEVED THEM NOR PLACED THEM ANYWHERE. I HOPE SHE'S NOT PLANNING ON KEEPING THE MISSION. SHE SAID IN A LOG THAT SHE CHECKED HER EMAILS AND SAW ALL THE NEW CACHES , SO, SHE IS GETTING THE EMAILS FROM GC.COM AND US. SHE'S NOT ANSWERING. WILL SOMEON IN AUSTRAILIA LOOK UP HER PHONE NUMBER AND GIVE HER A CALL. I WILL TRY EMAILING PEOPLE SHE'S CACHED WITH.

I'M SOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW.!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS HER...

ANYONE SEEN HERE????????

1159c014-9f26-4529-8cfa-67d37b29dc88.jpg