52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

Mission 1 went out today, not too close, yet not that far away. Hopefully it will be blessed with a wee bit o' luck to get there quickly.

I've picked up and dropped the mission coin so the map is somewhat up to date.

opal, you can update mission 1 now.

Also, go ahead and don't send me mission 2 until after August. I'm going to be in and out of town until then.

I guess I was cut. I was a player early on in these 2 games. As a matter of fact I was 2nd to receive Mission 1. I didn't figure I would get Mission 2 for a while because I was lucky to get Mission 1 early. I haven't been following the missions for a while because of home responsibilities. I checked today and I guess my name was removed from Mission 2. I suppose that's why I never got it in the mail. Oh well...

PawPawGreybeard

I noticed it has been months, literally, since your last post anywhere in the forums. Not a problem, because life happens. But maybe revisit the thread to see what all has gone on with these missions since your last post?

Opalsns sent out multiple "shout outs" to both participants AND to those who had the missions asking for status updates. In the process, several names were accidentally dropped and added, but contacting opalsns directly seemed to get everything sorted out. If you want back into Mission 2, I'm sure it would be no problem!

BTW, I have yet to receive either mission, but I still visit this thread often and have even put the two activated coins associated with these missions on my "watch list," so I can see where they're going. Just a suggestion...and don't forget, it's all about fun.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ June 5th

D J J Rock

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Eltada

Fredhead

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Jackalgirl

Edited by opalsns

I guess I was cut. I was a player early on in these 2 games. As a matter of fact I was 2nd to receive Mission 1. I didn't figure I would get Mission 2 for a while because I was lucky to get Mission 1 early. I haven't been following the missions for a while because of home responsibilities. I checked today and I guess my name was removed from Mission 2. I suppose that's why I never got it in the mail. Oh well...

PawPawGreybeard

I noticed it has been months, literally, since your last post anywhere in the forums. Not a problem, because life happens. But maybe revisit the thread to see what all has gone on with these missions since your last post?

Opalsns sent out multiple "shout outs" to both participants AND to those who had the missions asking for status updates. In the process, several names were accidentally dropped and added, but contacting opalsns directly seemed to get everything sorted out. If you want back into Mission 2, I'm sure it would be no problem!

BTW, I have yet to receive either mission, but I still visit this thread often and have even put the two activated coins associated with these missions on my "watch list," so I can see where they're going. Just a suggestion...and don't forget, it's all about fun.

:blink::(

PawPawGreybeard

:blink::(

I think you added PawPaw back to the wrong list Patty. He's already received mission 1 once.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... June 5th

anyin

Just A Trifle

susiemerlin1

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

PawPaw Greybeard

daveindeal

kini_ont

Edited by opalsns

i still have mission #2. i apologise , i was subject to a surprise road trip away and have only just got myself sorted after my return.

i am getting it mailed out today.

thanks for the fun mission :)

as already stated on that date it was and did get mailed out that day.

Hello All,

To all Mission #1 participants let me apologize for delaying the mission, so unexpected work trips/commitments have gotten in the way of FUN.

It now looks as if I will be in my office for the a bit so I should be able to complete my part of the mission and get it out by the weekend.

Again sorry for the delay

delay

Well, I cut out from work early today to send mission 2 on its way, but apparently the post office isn't open on the weekends :laughing: I'll send it out on monday.

Sorry about the delay. I got a new job with brutal hours, and I had the learn how to drop the gas tank off a car and change a fuel pump. On the plus side, I finally found the specialty item I was looking for to send with the mission.

Hello All,

To all Mission #1 participants let me apologize for delaying the mission, so unexpected work trips/commitments have gotten in the way of FUN.

Isn't that always the way?!

No worries on the delay - it is more important that you've posted an update to keep everyone informed. Communication is key, especially with a mission (two missions, really!!) that has been going on for such a long time.

Thanks for the update, both Finding Irish AND aniyn!

Mission 1 has also landed safely. What a nice gift on the 4th of July weekend. The package held two coins, of which names I do not know. One is a little life jacket and the other has hearts and roses, very pretty. I'll be getting it back out in the mail as soon as I decide on the next recipient. I have received both missions now so I will continue to have fun watching the rest of the mission play out.

Thanks to the Finding Irish 4 for the neat coin and to Opalsns for such a successful and fun mission.

Nice to see everything moving on both missions.. I had clicked back to the 1st page, I hadn't realized it has been over a year already for this mission.. I gotta say, its been pretty succesful so far..

17 pages

834 posts

398 days (since the 1st post)

59820.8mi for mission 1

24677.3mi for mission 2

And we've still got a ways to go.. Nice

Its been over a year, yet this is the first time I have ever opened this thread.. how sad is that? I have only read (cough, cough) this page so far, but looks like everything is alrighty here... can anyone get in on this still? From what I have read, looks pretty fun.

~J

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ July 6th

D J J Rock

Penny and Kona

Queenie-Boo-bay

Eltada

Fredhead

Chur

usyoopers

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Dark Elf

The Stoned Wookie

Jackalgirl

Edited by opalsns

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ...... July 6th

911turbos

Just A Trifle

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

PawPaw Greybeard

daveindeal

kini_ont

Edited by opalsns

I'm suprised there are quite a few left on each list. Glad to see both are still going though. My address will be changing again soon.

BTW, this is Ford Freak. I've change my caching name since getting in on this.

Got the Changed name in for ya! :blink:

Make sure the correct address is on the list under TSW

Its been over a year, yet this is the first time I have ever opened this thread.. how sad is that? I have only read (cough, cough) this page so far, but looks like everything is alrighty here... can anyone get in on this still? From what I have read, looks pretty fun.

~J

SHAME ON YOU !!!! :lol:

See what you been missing???? :blink:

I will add you on, soon. Soon , my precious, soon.

We must visit those waiting, waiting, so long, waiting for us ,precious, to visit them.

Yes, soon.

or how about a Yoda..

Wait, You Must.

:lol:

Yippee!! I received Mission 1 yesterday. When I first saw the package, I thought it would be a different mission that I was expecting. Then I got the box open and still didn't know what it was. Then I got the pouch open and saw it was this mission.

Boy, is it just full of goodies! It was fun to poke through all of them. And FScout has sent me some great coins, and I love them! A glittery pink and purple blue crab (I'll have to look up the exact name) -- so sparkly! And a life vest - I have never seen this one before, it is neat. And a Little Rhody too to complete the sealife theme! I love them!!!

I have to do a little research and decide who to send this on to next, but I'm sure I will get it sent out soon!