syott

Ashallond

paganfrog

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

daveindeal

kini_ont

Edited by opalsns

WOW what a pleasant surprise we had in the mail. :D We thought we had missed out on participating in this mission, when what do you know, a package turns up with mission 1 and a great coin and pathtag inside :D So now we will have to do a little research and make the tough decision as to who should be the next recipient - eenie, meenie, minie, mo! :D

WOW what a pleasant surprise we had in the mail. :laughing: We thought we had missed out on participating in this mission, when what do you know, a package turns up with mission 1 and a great coin and pathtag inside :laughing: So now we will have to do a little research and make the tough decision as to who should be the next recipient - eenie, meenie, minie, mo! :anibad:

WHEW :laughing: I was starting to wonder if it was going to make it to you guys or not.

Enjoy the coin :laughing:

Mission 2 is in Minnesota! :laughing: We went out of town last Wednesday and it was here when we got home last night.

Summerandnana sent 3 wonderful geocoins - Butterfly Kisses, Red Handed, and Best Friends. I only expected to see 1 coin so I was thrilled to see 3. Thank you Summerandnana!!!

52Pickup.jpg

I will have to look over the list for the next stop. I plan to have it in the mail by Wednesday.

Thank you Opalsns for a wonderful mission!!

Mission 2 is in Minnesota! :laughing: We went out of town last Wednesday and it was here when we got home last night.

Summerandnana sent 3 wonderful geocoins - Butterfly Kisses, Red Handed, and Best Friends. I only expected to see 1 coin so I was thrilled to see 3. Thank you Summerandnana!!!

52Pickup.jpg

I will have to look over the list for the next stop. I plan to have it in the mail by Wednesday.

So Glad it's moving again.

I believe those 2 coins were put in there bu SunsetMedowLark. SummerandNana misplaced it , found it, and sent it out without taking coins, but she probabally put that little coin in there.

The thanx should go to SunsetMedowLark and the 2 beautiful coins she designed.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ March 2nd

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......March 2nd

anyin

Just A Trifle

brewmeister

susiemerlin1

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

paganfrog

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

daveindeal

kini_ont

Edited by opalsns

Please, everyone,

Make Sure You Send The Missions to a person on that mission list,

For example ....

If your sending off mission 2, send it to someone on the mission 2 list.

Mission 1 went to Just A Trifel, and they were not on mission 1, only mission 2.

They never expected mission 1, but they are sending it on to another on the Mission 1 list, and are happy to participate.

When someone is waiting for mission 1 and they see it go to someone on list 2, well , you understand.

Thanx everyone!!!!!!

So Glad it's moving again.

I believe those 2 coins were put in there bu SunsetMedowLark. SummerandNana misplaced it , found it, and sent it out without taking coins, but she probabally put that little coin in there.

The thanx should go to SunsetMedowLark and the 2 beautiful coins she designed.

Thanks Opalsns for correcting my mistake on the coins.

Thank you SunsetMeadowLark for such wonderful coins. They will be cherished in our collection.

Mission 2 is ready to go to the next recipient. I'll be taking it to the post office on my lunch break tomorrow.

Mission 2 is in Minnesota! :) We went out of town last Wednesday and it was here when we got home last night.

52Pickup.jpg

What an AMAZING Butterfly coin!!!! Thats the first time I've seen one of those. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm pretty sure that would be worth a lifetime of brownie points with my wife. Any help would be appreciated!

Mission 2 is in Minnesota! :) We went out of town last Wednesday and it was here when we got home last night.

52Pickup.jpg

What an AMAZING Butterfly coin!!!! Thats the first time I've seen one of those. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm pretty sure that would be worth a lifetime of brownie points with my wife. Any help would be appreciated!

It's a Sun Catcher!!!!

SunsetMedowLark is the designer , she can probabally help you out,

Be warned, This beauty is the spring version , I think, there is another beauty That was a fall version, I think it was called.

You will HAVE to get both, once you see them, LOL!!!!!!!!

52Pickup.jpg

It's a Sun Catcher!!!!

SunsetMedowLark is the designer , she can probabally help you out,

Be warned, This beauty is the spring version , I think, there is another beauty That was a fall version, I think it was called.

You will HAVE to get both, once you see them, LOL!!!!!!!!

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ March 4th

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......March 4th

anyin

Just A Trifle

brewmeister

susiemerlin1

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

paganfrog

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

daveindeal

kini_ont

FYI, my school (which is where I normally have geocoin packages sent) will be closed for Spring Break March 19-26th. If you were maybe thinking of sending me a package, please try to do it before or after that time, or send a spy to ask about my home address since I'll be home that week (except the two days that I am going power trailing.)

Nope no iceburgs, just a semi-slow brewmeister. I've had the mission for about 10 days or so. It went out on 19 March 2010 (with delivery confirmation).

No telling where it went, but I will give a hint. it continued its western journey.

Thanks

the brewmeister

This is mission 2?

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......March 21st

anyin

Just A Trifle

susiemerlin1

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

Avroair

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

syott

Ashallond

paganfrog

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

daveindeal

kini_ont

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ March 21st

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Mission 2 arrived safely. NOW to take a picture ( I hope) and to move it on . . .

But JUST in case - there was Bike Dog, Temecula, what was in your mailbox and a frowny pin :D give me a day (or 2) and it shall be on its way

P.S. I LOVE the box, I suppose it is part of the move on mission :) ???

woooo hoooo...we got Mission # 1 yesterday...Thanks PetersTrio for the great coins, Mrs. Frog was wanting 1 of those ladybugs....We have someone all picked out, just gotta look at their list now...This mission will be on its way in Wednesday's mail...

52cardmission.jpg

AWESOME - you got one of those covenant RED ladybugs . . .

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ March 21st

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont