anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

I feel that I must apologize to everyone on Mission 1. :D:anicute::) I am the second person picked for the mission, thank you Fairhoney, I feel honored. :D

I ordered a coin for this mission shortly after I was picked for the mission, June 5th to be exact. Unfortunately I have yet to receive the coin I ordered. I have tried to contact the company that I ordered the coin from but have not been able to get a response. Being a newbie to Geocaching I don't have a collection of coins yet, I have only purchased a couple to send off in caches that are already registered to me.

I have already ordered different coins for both missions, from a different company, that I have been assured should be here by the weekend.

Again, thank you Fairhoney for picking me, I only wish I was worthy. Your coin is the first of my personal collection.

To everyone else in the mission, please accept my apology. Rest assured that I will get the Mission back on schedule as soon as I receive a coin, from either vendor.

PawPawGreybeard

I feel that I must apologize to everyone on Mission 1. :(:(:) I am the second person picked for the mission, thank you Fairhoney, I feel honored. :D

I ordered a coin for this mission shortly after I was picked for the mission, June 5th to be exact. Unfortunately I have yet to receive the coin I ordered. I have tried to contact the company that I ordered the coin from but have not been able to get a response. Being a newbie to Geocaching I don't have a collection of coins yet, I have only purchased a couple to send off in caches that are already registered to me.

I have already ordered different coins for both missions, from a different company, that I have been assured should be here by the weekend.

Again, thank you Fairhoney for picking me, I only wish I was worthy. Your coin is the first of my personal collection.

To everyone else in the mission, please accept my apology. Rest assured that I will get the Mission back on schedule as soon as I receive a coin, from either vendor.

PawPawGreybeard

Why don't you post pictures of what you got in your mission while you wait? That's the best part of missions, seeing what everyone received. :D

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

fossillady

Princess Butterfingers

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

kini_ont

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

UPDATED LIST ........

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish 4

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

RifleMan81

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

lunamoth47

grodan & fiabus

Maine Family

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

kini_ont

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

anne.and.eli

Shadow's Friend

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

I feel that I must apologize to everyone on Mission 1. :(:(:) I am the second person picked for the mission, thank you Fairhoney, I feel honored. :D

PawPawGreybeard

This is something that happened to me. The person who was sending me a misson had made a trade for a certain coin. It didn't come and didn't come and didn't come. She wanted me to get the mission on time and this is what she did. She wrapped up a picture of the coin and told me only to open it if I wanted to know what was coming. When she finally received the trade coin she then mailed it on to me. This way I received the package on time and received the actual coin a little later. Of course I opened the little package so I knew what was coming! If you really want to send out the first coin you ordered rather than one of the others that are also coming in soon and would like to send it out very quickly that is something you might think about doing if it doesn't arrive soon.

PawPawGreybeard

This is something that happened to me. The person who was sending me a misson had made a trade for a certain coin. It didn't come and didn't come and didn't come. She wanted me to get the mission on time and this is what she did. She wrapped up a picture of the coin and told me only to open it if I wanted to know what was coming. When she finally received the trade coin she then mailed it on to me. This way I received the package on time and received the actual coin a little later. Of course I opened the little package so I knew what was coming! If you really want to send out the first coin you ordered rather than one of the others that are also coming in soon and would like to send it out very quickly that is something you might think about doing if it doesn't arrive soon.

That's a great idea. I'll remember that if I ever find myself in the same situation.

PawPawGreybeard

"Again, thank you Fairhoney for picking me, I only wish I was worthy. Your coin is the first of my personal collection. "

Believe me, You are very worthy. That is why I picked you ( it was a toss up of many :( .) I am HAPPY that the mission got to you. As for the coin, I figured that you may not have bought it when it came out.

@ LadyBee4T You are always full of great ideas :(

Thanks LadyBee,

That's a good idea. But, I actually like the second coins I ordered a little better.

:( WOW... Those are some big pics, huh.

all you have to do to make your pics a smaller size is go to the picture in photo bucket. right above the pick is a pull down menu that says 'edit image'. go to 'resize'. the next page will have a little box that says 'preset sizes'. Choose 'medium', click 'apply' and then at the bottom of the page, click on 'replace original'. that's all there is to it. the link stays the same so you don't have to do anything there. next time you open the thread, the pic should be smaller.

good luck; it took me a few posts til I got the hang of it! :(

wow 2 missions...

this will be a lot of fun to watch..

Yes it will! Y'all realize that with 52 cards and 52 weeks in the year, these missions will take over a year to complete. LOL! I LOVE it!

PS - I hope I don't have to wait until next year before the mission comes to me. Color me impatient!

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

Chickahominy

Dark Elf

susiemerlin1

fossillady

Princess Butterfingers

brewmeister

fuzziebear3

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

Echo Echo

summerandnana

FScout

fairyhoney

Trick or Treat

catsnfish

Chur

aniyn

kini_ont

anne.and.eli

sarahbelle

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Edited by opalsns

I went shopping today and came across such a nice and suitable thing to send with this mission, I just had to buy it. Hmm can´t wait to get the mission so I can send this out.

Now, which one of you that signed up for mission one likes cats?? ;):D

Thanks for doing this fun mission.

grodan Karin

I like cats! Take a look at my avatar, it is a picture of my cat (son) Max. Living in a house full of women (daughters, girlfriend and mother) when it came time for a new cat, I had to make sure it was a male cat to help balance out the estrogen and the testosterone. Since all I've had were daughters, Max is more like a son to me than a cat or pet....

Hahaha LadyBee, that's why I don't have a dog! Kita would disown me! ;) She's very possessive.

I'm a TOTAL cat fanatic. I don't have children, and I think all my maternal (and spoiling) instincts get thrown at Kita instead. :D

With that said, I'm not ready for this mission quite yet! I'm still in the process of collecting fun stuff to send out. :D

I have decided to use LadyBee's Idea and the mission will go out first thing in the morning with the coin to follow in a few days.

Now the hard part, eenie meenie minee moe... here it goes!!! :D

Thanks so much, PawPaw! The mission arrived today and I love your choice of coin (yes, I peeked at the picture! :D )

Mission will be back out in tomorrow's maiil to the next random player. This is fun!! ;):D

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

UPDATED LIST ........

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish 4

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

RifleMan81

ThePetersTrio

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Li-Z

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

fossillady

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

grodan & fiabus

Maine Family

fingers crossed

911turbos

UFgatorgirl

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

57chevy

kini_ont

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

anne.and.eli

Shadow's Friend

Vanelle

DaFunkyFrogs

summerandnana

Ashallond

lorca.nl

I went shopping today and came across such a nice and suitable thing to send with this mission, I just had to buy it. Hmm can´t wait to get the mission so I can send this out.

grodan Karin

Judging from the amount of cat hair I just vacuumed up, I must like cats... At least most of the time!

grodan Karin

Judging from the amount of cat hair I just vacuumed up, I must like cats... At least most of the time!

Cats RULE my house! Just ask them!