Geocoinfest SLC 2009 Ebay Auctions

GCF Salt Lake

Here are the first few listings for the Geocoinfest SLC ebay auctions. Every Monday new coins will be listed. Please be sure to check out all of our auctions. :D

Earth Turtle v2

Geocoinfest 2008 (Volunteer)

NOTE: It was brought to our attention that the Ant. Copper edition is the ATTENDEE edition, not the Volunteer edition as listed in the auction. Sorry for the confusion.

Geocaching Ohio's Canals

2005 Compass Rose

Edited by GCF Salt Lake

Here's another auction I just posted tonight to benefit GCF 2009. The items will ship for free and this is the first time they have been made available to the public. All the information about the coins is on the auction.

Thanks for considering these to bid on :unsure:

Cache Hopper Geocoins Auction - 11 coins total

tsun

Stephanie!

Your generosity is VERY much appreciated!!! THANK YOU so much!!! These guys are super cute :cool:

Now is your chance to be one of the first to see the geocoin design that Yemon Yime came up with for Geocoinfest 2009! Only a glimpse of the coin is shown, so the winner won't know what it will look like until they receive the coin in the mail. How exciting! The coin still remains untouched in the plastic baggy it arrived in.

The best thing about this sample coin is: IT'S TRACKABLE! :(

Geocoinfest SLC Sample coin

Now is your chance to be one of the first to see the geocoin design that Yemon Yime came up with for Geocoinfest 2009! Only a glimpse of the coin is shown, so the winner won't know what it will look like until they receive the coin in the mail. How exciting! The coin still remains untouched in the plastic baggy it arrived in.

The best thing about this sample coin is: IT'S TRACKABLE! :laughing:

Less than 24 hours to bid on this super duper trackable sample!! :D

LMAO! So will the winner be sworn to secrecy with regards to the coin design? ;)

The best thing about this sample coin is: IT'S TRACKABLE! :D

Auction ends in 1hr and 37 minutes.

LMAO! So will the winner be sworn to secrecy with regards to the coin design? :rolleyes:

Well what do you think? :D

Whoever won this sample coin is going to be real happy :(

This is a great design.

Thanks...I am sure that I will be :D

Ah ha, now I know who I was bidding against. Congratulations.

I was wondering who was outbidding me...you made me go over my limit...LOL! I don't mind, though. I know it is for a good cause. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until August 3rd to actually see the coin. We're heading to MWGB on Thursday, and then its a week's worth of a much needed vacation...lounging on the shores of Lake Lauzon, Ontario.

I'll have to wait until August 3rd to actually see the coin.

Tsk, Tsk...

Welllllllll, I COULD show you the artwork, and hold it on an angle (to get the 3D effect), and even shine a light source from the side...

...but NAAAAAH...I'll just let you wait until you open the package and hold it in your grubby little dragon talons. :(

Tsk, Tsk...

Welllllllll, I COULD show you the artwork, and hold it on an angle (to get the 3D effect), and even shine a light source from the side...

...but NAAAAAH...I'll just let you wait until you open the package and hold it in your grubby little dragon talons. :D

You are such a tease! :(

Tsk, Tsk...

...but NAAAAAH...I'll just let you wait until you open the package and hold it in your grubby little dragon talons. :D

You are such a tease! :(

The coin is all packaged up and ready to be put in the mail tomorrow. :)