(more).dutch are coming

novw.nl

hello to all of you !

My wife and me will visit the south east regions in the US coming September, and I am looking for some info. Since you all probarbly already know the answers, I thought I'dd start asking here:

-We would like to have internet available during our 4 week stay. Is there a provider that will sell us unlimited MOBILE (!)internet access for a month ? So, NOT a year subscription. Just for the month. Price is not (really) an issue. $100 for a month of unlimited access is accpetable. :D

-We are lazy geocahers :) , so I am creating a pocket query on gc.com with REGULAR caches difficulty and terrain under 3.5. Those are "our type of caches". Looking at the amount I have already downloaded, I think we have enough caches with us like so but...

Are there any geocaches you can think off, that we really really really really must do? We will be in an RV, so flexible as to where we go. Although from earlier expeditions, we prefer the panhandle area. (the've got trees ! :) )

-Does anybody maybe have a POI file for navigator software (tomtom / mia) lying around with WalMart locations ? For the overnight stays ? Or EXTREMELY cheap campsites :D ?

Any and all help is greatly apriciated !

Salut, and maybe see you in September,

Niels (novw)

Edited by novw

Florida, Alabama, Carolina('s)... That general area.

The GPS I carry works on any and all frequencies. As far as I know all speeds (GPSR, HDSPA, ...) should work. WIFI is always working, but I doubt if there are any "full coverage" wifi areas / hotspots in the US ?

Thanks for replying !

Florida, Alabama, Carolina('s)... That general area.

The GPS I carry works on any and all frequencies. As far as I know all speeds (GPSR, HDSPA, ...) should work. WIFI is always working, but I doubt if there are any "full coverage" wifi areas / hotspots in the US ?

Thanks for replying !

Might want to start narrowing it down a bit more, that's a HUGE area covering many tens of thousands of caches.

Once you've figured out the general area, start posting these questions to the local caching websites... very few regional cachers visit these forums.

We are aware of the size of the area, but we have 4 weeks of driving, and we have visited the "whole" area before, so I know what I am getting in to :)

As for the regional sites: I decided to ask nationally, after getting no response from Floridacachers...