BRAND NEW MYSTERY GEOCOIN! WooT

LoriDarlin

We confirmed with my brother & sister-in-law (Chinese) who lives in Beijing..

The symbols are..

1) "Protect" or "Blessing"

2) "Luck"

Very nicely done!

Posted the above on the 13th...... unbelievably today, the 16th, an envelope "to us" - "from us" arrived. Yes, this remarkable coin slipped out of the envelope into Sue's hands. Our eyes lit up as we examined this fantastic gift. It is beautiful! A very sincere thank you to the mystery giver. You will never know the how much the timing of this wonderful gift means to us. Buddha is smiling at you! The blessings, protection, and luck this coin represents will come back to you 7 fold.

Edited by JoenSue

The past few weeks or so I've undertaken a bunch of home repairs & renovations.. Started with my roof leaking a few weeks ago wich cost me about 4 grand to replace the roof... and now turned into the process of my fiance saying " lets redo the entire living room & bedroom". I havent had the time & or money to buy coins lately since undertaking these projects.(sheetrocking/painting/flooring ect ect) Ive passed on buying a few coins recently (most notable the seal of solomon wich I think looks awesone) since my whole budget is blown on the house. It actually sucks because Im on the forum knowing that I cannot buy anything.. wich isnt the best feeling as you look at great new coins..

So I left work early today to get an early start on doing base & crown moldings in the bedroom today, and as Im doing some cutting on the porch my fiance come's out to get the mail from the mailman who was walking up the driveway.. As Im measuring she says "you got one of your little token thingy's". I said, "you sure, I didnt order anything" she says "well its from you to you". So what happens next? I jump up and pretty much snatch it right from her & rip it open - saying gimme that.. Amazingly there was a Luck & Protection coin inside.... WOW. I'll be honest, I really really cant believe someone sent me the coin. I'm shocked & also honored... This coin was my #1 most wanted & I loved the look & design the first time I saw it, but in reality I figured I would never see it. The coin is absolutely awesome & I got lucky #55.

Thank you so much to who ever sent it.. it probably means more to the people that get them than you think. You're Awesome.....

The past few weeks or so I've undertaken a bunch of home repairs & renovations.. Started with my roof leaking a few weeks ago wich cost me about 4 grand to replace the roof... and now turned into the process of my fiance saying " lets redo the entire living room & bedroom". I havent had the time & or money to buy coins lately since undertaking these projects.(sheetrocking/painting/flooring ect ect) Ive passed on buying a few coins recently (most notable the seal of solomon wich I think looks awesone) since my whole budget is blown on the house. It actually sucks because Im on the forum knowing that I cannot buy anything.. wich isnt the best feeling as you look at great new coins..

So I left work early today to get an early start on doing base & crown moldings in the bedroom today, and as Im doing some cutting on the porch my fiance come's out to get the mail from the mailman who was walking up the driveway.. As Im measuring she says "you got one of your little token thingy's". I said, "you sure, I didnt order anything" she says "well its from you to you". So what happens next? I jump up and pretty much snatch it right from her & rip it open - saying gimme that.. Amazingly there was a Luck & Protection coin inside.... WOW. I'll be honest, I really really cant believe someone sent me the coin. I'm shocked & also honored... This coin was my #1 most wanted & I loved the look & design the first time I saw it, but in reality I figured I would never see it. The coin is absolutely awesome & I got lucky #55.

Thank you so much to who ever sent it.. it probably means more to the people that get them than you think. You're Awesome.....

congratulations!

ILYK

congratulations!

ILYK

Thanks.. took a pic this morning..

Lp1.jpg

Hi there coin people. I have been detached from geocoins for quite some time now and have not made any trades, sold, or released anything for over 6 months so the last thing I expected to see in my mailbox was a coin envelope. But, when Tasha and I walked out today to get the mail we found one of the afore mentioned self addressed envelopes. Inside is coin #71. This is stunning. Beautiful Asian artwork and a very nice theme. Since this is a luck and protection coin I will put this in my geo-vehicle to ensure it travels with me when i am out on the geo-trail. I'd like to thank the mystery person who sent this coin out. This type of coin is truly uplifting and a very kind gesture and will be kept and put to good use.

HI all,

life is very hard right now. It´s time to make vacation, but i have to work 2 1/2 more weeks. My batteries are on the red Level. I don´t have Power to make my Job, and i didn´t have Power for my family. I´m really washed out.

Thank God and Jesus, that i can believe! So i have a little bit Power, to make my stuff.

Today i came home. It was a bad day, Work was hard again....

Then i saw a Envelope on my place. From me, to me! :D

I can´t say what i feel right now. I think, i have now Power for the next 2 1/2 weeks...

Thank you so much for Coin # 75!!!! It´s a really great Coin!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

HI all,

life is very hard right now. It´s time to make vacation, but i have to work 2 1/2 more weeks. My batteries are on the red Level. I don´t have Power to make my Job, and i didn´t have Power for my family. I´m really washed out.

Thank God and Jesus, that i can believe! So i have a little bit Power, to make my stuff.

Then i saw a Envelope on my place. From me, to me! :D

I can´t say what i feel right now. I think, i have now Power for the next 2 1/2 weeks...

Congrats matlock, hope things go better for you soon.

HI all,

Then i saw a Envelope on my place. From me, to me! :lol:

Congrats & hope all works out for you.. (ps- its such a great coin!!)

You know, I thought this was a pretty cool geocoin when I saw it at GW7. Now that the Mrs. has one in her collection, that sits quietly in the house, next to me, staring at me, well . . . I'm kinda liking it even more. I think it's the simplicity of it really. I'm just surprised she trusts me enough to leave it out :huh:

TMA

Well i arrived home to day to see a plain brown wrapper on the counter.and since i was not expecting any trades or purchases I was was very curious . I was shocked to see one of these beautiful coins in the package. i am very honored to receive one of these coins, I love the message the design and pure feel of this coin. I will keep in on my desk display where i can see it admire it and hold it for luck often.

Thank you Geocachingdragon :huh:

P.S. it is coin number 90

Edited by geocachingdragon

OK... what gives!??!!!!!! I go to the mail after being on the road for the last three weeks on a caching vacation around Newfoundland and Labrador(we hit 2000 finds this year!), and find a bubble mailer in the box. I know I had recently ordered three new Compass Rose coins, but really wasn't expecting them yet, so I head home and open the package. There is an absolutely gorgeous geocin in the package, with no info on the coin whatsoever, so now I get very curious! I've made no recent trades, so I search my invoices to see what other coin I might have ordered, not that I order a lot!... nothing there.. check the post mark... hmmmm from the US, mailed July 23, 2009... no 'regular' tracking number, but seems to have a series number... can't tell what company made it... OK lets just type in the caption "This coin offers luck and protection to geocachers"... and here I am posting this!! WOW is all I can say! This is truely an amazing coin, and all I can say to whomever mailed it is a sincere, heartfelt THANK-YOU!!! If youwant, I can mail you one of my own personal coins... of course that would mean sending me your address :(:) , although I do know the state this was mailed from, so that narrows it down somewhat!

Anyway, I feel like a very lucky person in life already, so maybe this coin works backwards and forwards!! Thanks again for making my day even brighter that it already was!! This is truely an amazing gift for a cacher! I will treasure it in a tie for best coin only because as I made my 2000th find this summer, my wife (and best friend!) handed me a velvet-covered box with a coin that commemorates my 2000th find, soooooooo THAT is my real favourite!!!

ArcticNomad

oke here is the story .....

i don`t wanna whine or anything but if i don`t tell i don`t know what else to say........

i had a bad time well not me but my mam it was a hard time and the last few weekzz she is doing better .....

there will be some thingzz that she must do but for now she is doing good...............

a dear friend have hear that his cancer is back he fight it once 5 yearzzzz ago but it come back and he is fighting again only thizz time it`s not so hopefull...............

we all doing good around here but we simple don`t know how long that will be ........

for now we do enjoy the time and i do cache again and while i do that Lorca and me and ofcorse little Bruno have lotzzz of fun but on the other side we know that it is for now so long mam and my friend are good......

we know that over a while we can`t go cache and we will have a hard time again but that`s life........

life is good timezz and bad timezzz i know i know i know...............

anyway last year i had a really hard time and when i did come home from my auntzzz funeral there was a coin and it help me so so much through it and it stand by my auntzz piczzzz..........

today when i did come home from my pastor there was a envelope for Lorca and me in the mail no return adrezzz so i had really no idea what it was i did`t expect anything only something out europe..........

i did open it and i was speachlezzzzz really i was and i`m not so often speachlezzzzz.............

so i sit down and was thinking and thinking what i can say to thizzz ...........

i realise that i can`t say anything anymore as everything izzz said about how BEAUTIFUL ~ WONDERFULL ~ GREAT ~ LOVELY ~ SUPER and HAPPY thizzz coin izz............

for now we REALLY go ENJOY the HAPPYNIZZZZ of thizz coin we REALLY DO................

but when timezzz come i KNOW for SURE that thizzz coin will PROTECT UZZZZ and that it will give uzz the PEACE LUCK and PROTECTION we will need..............

i`m sorry that i`m a little how shell i call it whining but i`m just a believer that coinzz do give you JOY ~ LUCK ~ HAPPYNIZZZ ~ LOVE and do not forget STRENGHT when we do need it......

oke as i tell you that we do ENJOY and we are HAPPY and we feel SPECIAL that we RECIVE thizzz coin LORCA and me wanna tell only one thing more and that`s a .....

big BIG BIIIGGGGGGGBIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU

ohh and Lorca wanna give YOU MYSTERY GIVER a BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGG SMILEEEEEEEEE

luckymystery002.jpg

oke oke oke ............

sorry i could`t resit to tell you all thizzz........

as i was wrighting my story Bruno did try to steal the coin from Lorca.....

but as Lorca is a smart girl she did take the coin outside to her little sofa and did go sleep there with coin hold close in her armzzz.......

luckymystery001.jpg

oke here is the story .....

i don`t wanna whine or anything but if i don`t tell i don`t know what else to say........

i had a bad time well not me but my mam it was a hard time and the last few weekzz she is doing better .....

there will be some thingzz that she must do but for now she is doing good...............

a dear friend have hear that his cancer is back he fight it once 5 yearzzzz ago but it come back and he is fighting again only thizz time it`s not so hopefull...............

we all doing good around here but we simple don`t know how long that will be ........

for now we do enjoy the time and i do cache again and while i do that Lorca and me and ofcorse little Bruno have lotzzz of fun but on the other side we know that it is for now so long mam and my friend are good......

we know that over a while we can`t go cache and we will have a hard time again but that`s life........

life is good timezz and bad timezzz i know i know i know...............

anyway last year i had a really hard time and when i did come home from my auntzzz funeral there was a coin and it help me so so much through it and it stand by my auntzz piczzzz..........

today when i did come home from my pastor there was a envelope for Lorca and me in the mail no return adrezzz so i had really no idea what it was i did`t expect anything only something out europe..........

i did open it and i was speachlezzzzz really i was and i`m not so often speachlezzzzz.............

so i sit down and was thinking and thinking what i can say to thizzz ...........

i realise that i can`t say anything anymore as everything izzz said about how BEAUTIFUL ~ WONDERFULL ~ GREAT ~ LOVELY ~ SUPER and HAPPY thizzz coin izz............

for now we REALLY go ENJOY the HAPPYNIZZZZ of thizz coin we REALLY DO................

but when timezzz come i KNOW for SURE that thizzz coin will PROTECT UZZZZ and that it will give uzz the PEACE LUCK and PROTECTION we will need..............

i`m sorry that i`m a little how shell i call it whining but i`m just a believer that coinzz do give you JOY ~ LUCK ~ HAPPYNIZZZ ~ LOVE and do not forget STRENGHT when we do need it......

oke as i tell you that we do ENJOY and we are HAPPY and we feel SPECIAL that we RECIVE thizzz coin LORCA and me wanna tell only one thing more and that`s a .....

big BIG BIIIGGGGGGGBIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU

ohh and Lorca wanna give YOU MYSTERY GIVER a BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGG SMILEEEEEEEEE

I knew that you would sooner or later receive on of these beauties ;) If there is anybode who deserves one, then it's you lorca ;)

I hope everything will go well for your man and your firend...

Woooohoooo i can't believe it :P

Friday i came home from a very hard week and opened the mailbox...i found a bubble mailer and thought the flaming poolball coins from Parrolet have arrived, but there was no return adress on the mailer.

I went out on the balcony and opened it and in the first moment i didn't understand what my eyes were seeing :)

It was the Luck & Protection Coin with the number 68.

I would love to post a pic, but my camera is damaged and a picture couldn`t do the coin justice :D

That was what i needed after this week ;)

The mysterygiver seems to know exactly when someone needs a little smile...and i don't have a little...my smile is HUGE B) B)

Sorry for posting so late, but i needed to stare two days on it to become clear what i hold in my hands :D

I can't thank you enough mysterious sender....a big big big big THANK YOU :D