BRAND NEW MYSTERY GEOCOIN! WooT

LoriDarlin

Hey everyone...

I 'think' there's a new mystery coin in our midst! Yesterday I went to the mailbox and found an envelope from myself to myself...I thought "hey hey this must be a mystery coin!!" I quickly walked back to the house in anticipation thinking about which one it might be...I opened it up fast!! lol I was so surprised that it was one I have not seen before!! This is a uber kewl mystery geocoin and is going to bring good luck to us!!! ohh yippee I need lots of good luck - we all do right?!! yep yep yep!! It says THIS COIN OFFERS LUCK & PROSPERITY TO GEOCACHERS. Heck now I have prosperity and we REALLY need that right now with this economy....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND HEARTED PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO ME. I totally LOVE it!! The 3D parts are really cool and you totally made my day!!!!! In fact it already worked!! The neighbor felled a tree on his side of the fence just now and we were worried it would hit our house and knock a hole thru it...but your coin protected us I am sure :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Here is a peek at my number 79 wonderful new mystery. I suppose if I am mistaken then this thread will be merged with another one, but I'm thinking that I am safe in starting a new thread for more people to get excited about!! I am excited for sure!!! lol

Here's your sneak peek!!! and thank you again mystery giver!! :D Good luck to others too!! :D

d6f1908d-df67-4ed7-868c-65a2e6b089d3.jpg

0a0e9166-720b-4a3c-bb27-05efaf642257.jpg

oh darn it...my internet is being weird...I am going to post this side and reboot....stay tuned for the other side...sorry for all my ramblings in my excitement here. If my internet will stop being weird I will soon post the other side of it. Maybe its just my fumbling fingers hehe

Edited by LoriDarlin

WOW!!! What a Beautiful Coin!!!!!! Congratulations my friend!!! :D

Hmm... dragons and lions in pairs!! just like Luck and Protection! :)

Both are great symbols of China and belong to the mythology of the country! WOW!

Dragon for luck, lion for protection!!!

I also love the design of the great wall of China too!!! :D

The lions have one of their feet on balls! One is Earth, the other one???

The maker knows a lot about history, mythology and loves Chinese culture! :) WOW..Cool!!!! :)

Hey mystery geocacher... you did a great job!!!! :)

So, I went out today to get the mail, expecting some trade deliveries. I was not really surprised to see a bubble mailer in the mailbox...until I looked at the return address...it was addressed to me, from me. Hmmm...I had no idea what to expect...out came fell this cool dragon coin (#89). We were all just thilled. What a SWEET looking coin! It is pretty cool how that Great Wall borders both sides of the coin...I did not even notice the small globe until I read this thread (not sure what is on the other one). Each time I look at it, I notice something else.

Kind-of funny that both LoriDarlin and I received the coin today...since we both have the same initials (LD).

THANK-YOU, mysterious bringer of luck, protection and this coin! You definately brought smiles to our faces!

Hmm... dragons and lions in pairs!! just like Luck and Protection! :)

Both are great symbols of China and belong to the mythology of the country! WOW!

I also love the design of the great wall of China too!!! :D

The maker knows a lot about history, mythology and loves Chinese culture! :) WOW..Cool!!!! :)

Hey mystery geocacher... you did a great job!!!! :)

So, I went out today to get the mail, expecting some trade deliveries. I was not really surprised to see a bubble mailer in the mailbox...until I looked at the return address...it was addressed to me, from me. Hmmm...I had no idea what to expect...out came fell this cool dragon coin (#89). We were all just thilled. What a SWEET looking coin! It is pretty cool how that Great Wall borders both sides of the coin...I did not even notice the small globe until I read this thread (not sure what is on the other one). Each time I look at it, I notice something else.

Kind-of funny that both LoriDarlin and I received the coin today...since we both have the same initials (LD).

THANK-YOU, mysterious bringer of luck, protection and this coin! You definately brought smiles to our faces!

I think (but I may be wrong) that the other ball stands for enemies. The lion is crushing them beneath his powerful paw.

Congrats to LD and DD, this is truly a beautiful coin and great pictures Lori. They really show the 3D detail.

Was there a calling card with them ladies?

I have been meaning to post this since GW7, I left my truck windows (parked on the square), cracked to keep it a little cool, that afternoon when I got back into the truck, there sat a coin on the front seat.

Thanks to the mystery coiner, I enjoyed finding it, and the way it was delivered was extra special!!

Wow! awesome looking coin I was extremely surprised myself to see a bubble mailer to me from me and was really surprised when I saw a new mystery coin that I haven't seen or heard about until today! I feel very special now! Thank You so much for the mystery coin! :D ...and congrats to other recipients!

OEHHHHHHHH LA LAAAAAAAAAAA..............

LORRRIII DARLINGGGGGG

LADY WHAT DO I SEE YOU GET A BRAND NEW MYSTERY ........

A BIG BIGGGGGGG WAUWIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFOR YOU LADY DARLING....

hihihihi jepp jepp jepp he did bring luck to you and lady that make me HAPPYYYYYY :D:D:)

MR MYSTERY THANKKKK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR GIVE LORRIIII THIS SPECAIL COIN :):)

OHH AND..........

DRESSELDRAGON ~ PRNTR1 and LIONSLAIR CONGRATZZZZZ to ...........

i`m so so happy that you all are PROTECT now and wish you all the HAPPYNIZZZZZZ :):D

This geocoin reminds of a double dragon coin on the front, The back is juast amazing, love the saying of luck, people sure need it these days with the way the economy is been as of lately. All the Symbols are really neat. Congratulation to everyone who got to see this fantastic geocoin at GW7 or have been blessed with this Mystery Geocoin. Nice to be back in the forums a little more.

Hey everyone...

I 'think' there's a new mystery coin in our midst! Yesterday I went to the mailbox and found an envelope from myself to myself...I thought "hey hey this must be a mystery coin!!" I quickly walked back to the house in anticipation thinking about which one it might be...I opened it up fast!! lol I was so surprised that it was one I have not seen before!! This is a uber kewl mystery geocoin and is going to bring good luck to us!!! ohh yippee I need lots of good luck - we all do right?!! yep yep yep!! It says THIS COIN OFFERS LUCK & PROSPERITY TO GEOCACHERS. Heck now I have prosperity and we REALLY need that right now with this economy....

<snip>

Oh, wow, those are really, really, REALLY NICE!!!! I just love the dragons and Ma & Pa fu-critters. : )

Hmm... dragons and lions in pairs!! just like Luck and Protection! :D

I also love the design of the great wall of China too!!! :P

I think (but I may be wrong) that the other ball stands for enemies. The lion is crushing them beneath his powerful paw.

It's actually a baby fu-lion. That's the top of its head you're seeing (it's on its back). The fu-lion with the sphere/globe/earth under its paw is the male fu-lion, and the fu-lion with the itteh bitteh fu-kitteh is the female. The little one's rambunctious and she's got her paw holding it down because she's a "tough love" kind of mommy. I am paraphrasing, of course, how this was explained to me when I went to China in 2000. : )

I love the design, and would love to recieve one of those. Martial arts and asian culture is something I have been fond of very much in my life, infact i have a wax burner sitting infront of me with the goodluck ,happiness, and love on it, and also my throwing spikes and stars ,,, :P as a student of Ninpo (ninja) I greatly admire the small messages these symbols have to offer.

Congrats on the awsome coin.

Glad to see such two wonderful people get these coins.

I sure wish i had a way to bribe Lori to let me see her coin.

HUMMM!! I do have her GPS since she loaned it to me so i could teach 24 girl scouts geocaching so they could earn there geocaching badges.

I found one of those "To Me, From Me" mailers when I got home from GW. This coin was a real mystery to me until friends pointed me to Lori's thread on the forums. :P

I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful geocoin, but I am so grateful! The symbolism is very dear to me, and #81 is, too! Sweet! I love the way the Great Wall surrounds the geocoin. Beautifully done!

The coin offers luck and protection to geocachers which I definitely need! I can recall some situations that geocaching has gotten me into, and I definitely need luck and protection for what might lie ahead!

I immediately recognized the Foo Lions and Foo (or Fu) translates to "happiness," which is just what I felt when this coin slipped out of its mailer. I am always amazed when a mystery coin comes my way. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending luck and protection my way.

Congratulations to all of the lucky recipients of this special geocoin. And, to the mystery person sending out this geocoin, I'm wishing you happiness, luck, and protection, too! Lots of it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

380ee6a4-3250-47e1-acec-68950f9689f9.jpg

I found one of those "To Me, From Me" mailers when I got home from GW. This coin was a real mystery to me until friends pointed me to Lori's thread on the forums. :P

I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful geocoin, but I am so grateful! The symbolism is very dear to me, and #81 is, too! Sweet! I love the way the Great Wall surrounds the geocoin. Beautifully done!

The coin offers luck and protection to geocachers which I definitely need! I can recall some situations that geocaching has gotten me into, and I definitely need luck and protection for what might lie ahead!

I immediately recognized the Foo Lions and Foo (or Fu) translates to "happiness," which is just what I felt when this coin slipped out of its mailer. I am always amazed when a mystery coin comes my way. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending luck and protection my way.

Congratulations to all of the lucky recipients of this special geocoin. And, to the mystery person sending out this geocoin, I'm wishing you happiness, luck, and protection, too! Lots of it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

380ee6a4-3250-47e1-acec-68950f9689f9.jpg

:P Yah, Congratulation Marilyn, We are so happy for you! :P

Dorkfish, LoriDarlin, and Toojin had lunch today and LoriDarlin brought her coin to show off. And she tells us about a second tree that didn't fall on the bedroom.

And we all got to examine the coin and think about prosperity and THEN, the pizza guy comes by and offers us bread sticks to take home. WOOT !! SCORE !!

The cats were thrilled !! They brought into my backpack, opened the bread stick bag and trotted off with eight inches of bread stick as bootie! It was found later with all the cheese stuff licked off.

Total Cat Prosperity !!