Can't decide on a new GPS!

I'm looking to buy a new GPS and my search has been narrowed down to the 60CSx, Colorado or Oregon however I just can't seem to decide between them. Primary use will be geocaching. I've read reviews and the pros and cons of each but I am still no closer to making up my mind.

Which features are more important for geocaching? Is the paperless option better than having the increased sensitivity of the 60CSx? What about the topo maps, how useful are they for geocaching? If I go with the 60CSx is it worth also getting the topo maps. Are there any other mapping products that are useful for geocaching that can be used with the GPS mentioned above?

I'm looking to buy a new GPS and my search has been narrowed down to the 60CSx, Colorado or Oregon however I just can't seem to decide between them. Primary use will be geocaching. I've read reviews and the pros and cons of each but I am still no closer to making up my mind.

Which features are more important for geocaching? Is the paperless option better than having the increased sensitivity of the 60CSx? What about the topo maps, how useful are they for geocaching? If I go with the 60CSx is it worth also getting the topo maps. Are there any other mapping products that are useful for geocaching that can be used with the GPS mentioned above?

WOW, I managed a band called Abaddon for several years, they never made it big, but another band....TapRoot did!!

I believe the CO or OR are better choices than the 60 CSx, paperless is truly SWEET! Having the ability to hold the entire description with logs and hints is a time saver, a big help in the hunt and, added with the ability to log via field notes, a great way to keep track of found caches!! If you look around, you can get many maps for free, I can't recall the link right now or I'd post it!

Someone who owns a Garmin can better answer your question, this is merely opinion from a non-owner.

One more thing to think about, the PN-40 now has maps for Canada (if my memory serves) with the release of TOPO 8! Another great unit that does it all...for a lot less (paperless, routing, accurate and sensitive all in the box at around $250 USD).

I have all three and when I go out geocaching I normally grab my Oregon. The paperless caching features of the Oregon and its support for profiles make it hard for me to go back to the 60csx even though the receiver does have an edge over the Oregon.

Check out http://gpsfiledepot.com for free topo maps. Depending on the type of geocaching that you are going to do it is very handy to have some sort of topo map.