Man Vs. Cache Firestriker Geocoin

ZSandmann

Man, do I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Went to a geocaching event this morning, where zsandmann was in attendance, I won a door prize, A Man vs Cache GeoCoin. I thought, how appropriate for 1Bman to get such a coin. It has seemed for the six weeks I have been involved in GeoCaching, 1bman vs GeoCaching. I am a newbie, learning to GeoCache.

Well, you guys are right, the Coin is a beauty. Can't decide to put it in to the wild and send it to tour or keep it close by.

Thanks Zsandmann for not only creating it, but offering it as a door prize for some lucky GeoCacher such as myself to experience it.

Alright, now I know that I'm extremely late in getting in on this coin, but I do have a valid excuse. I was in Afghanistan from November of last year until November 4th of this year. As an infantryman in the US Army, this is such an awesome coin/tool that would be great to have as part of my collection/gear. Not sure if anyone has any left that they might be willing to part with, either by trade or sale. If you're willing to trade, I'd happily trade my personal coin that I designed while in-country. I have gold and black nickel versions available, and would easily offer up two for one. Please let me know if someone out there happens to have one they wouldn't mind parting with.

Again, awesome coin! Just sorry I missed out on being able to order a couple for myself when they were going on sale.

Alright, now I know that I'm extremely late in getting in on this coin, but I do have a valid excuse. I was in Afghanistan from November of last year until November 4th of this year. As an infantryman in the US Army, this is such an awesome coin/tool that would be great to have as part of my collection/gear. Not sure if anyone has any left that they might be willing to part with, either by trade or sale. If you're willing to trade, I'd happily trade my personal coin that I designed while in-country. I have gold and black nickel versions available, and would easily offer up two for one. Please let me know if someone out there happens to have one they wouldn't mind parting with.

Again, awesome coin! Just sorry I missed out on being able to order a couple for myself when they were going on sale.

E-mail sent