Resident Zones and GPS Hiccups?

What do we do if we hav a residence zone cache, but the GPS has a hiccup and sends us to another house or property 2 or 3 houses down? How do you explain that to the other homeowner, or police, mainly homeowner?

Easy,,, I don't do caches at peoples houses or places of business. Problem solved... :blink:)

I have never had this problem but, if a CO places a cache like that, they realy should insure that the cache description makes it clear what property has owner permission.

Acctualy, I have found a residance cache. The cache description gave the house number, and sated that the cache was clearly visible from the street.

Yet still there is a "DNF" log on this cache

One question ,, "HOW? " ......... the cache page even has the house number on it

Yet still there is a "DNF" log on this cache

One question ,, "HOW? " ......... the cache page even has the house number on it

I didn't notice that before. That is funny. The guy is a serious spoil sport. The cache is clearly visible from the street (like the cache page sais). The evergreen mentioned in the cache page and the guys post is a joke. It is a 6" fake christmas tree attached to the lid of the cache container. :D