Selling part of my collection

phoenix-rose

Hi all,

I put a bunch of my duplicates from the geocoin collection up on eBay this week - including limited editions. All of them are trackable - not registered and have just been sitting in the closet, waiting to be traded. Since I've not been trading coins in a while and I'm getting ready to move, and most of these are from 2006, I hope you'll take a look.

Note that there's some on there with very low starting bids - 0.99, and I will ship internationally to those who buy them.

Good Luck!

~Rose

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/phoenix-rose...Q_sopZ12?_rdc=1

Hi all,

I put a bunch of my duplicates from the geocoin collection up on eBay this week - including limited editions. All of them are trackable - not registered and have just been sitting in the closet, waiting to be traded. Since I've not been trading coins in a while and I'm getting ready to move, and most of these are from 2006, I hope you'll take a look.

Note that there's some on there with very low starting bids - 0.99, and I will ship internationally to those who buy them.

Good Luck!

~Rose

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/phoenix-rose...Q_sopZ12?_rdc=1

I just checked the selling place and you seem to be doing well with the prices. Here's to the bidders at driving your prices up ! :ph34r:

Edited by fairyhoney