Geocoin Sale

Sparticus06

I hate to do this but things are getting tight around here. I have gone through and through my coins and I have narrowed down the list I will be selling. All coins are trackable and all are activated & have some logs to them. All I ask is that you keep the logs with the coins. Please make offers as I have no idea what any of them are worth. Shipping will be $2 within the US and $3 for outside US. $0.50 for each additional coin. Each coin is linked on my site Geocoins For Sale. Email me at sparticus2006@verizon.net with what you want, how much for each coin, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As coins are bought I will take them off the list. This is a sad day for me, but I will get through. Once it gets to a point where there is no interest, what is left will be put on the E place. All invoices are through PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Sparticus06

Thanks for the offers so far. I am going through the emails now. Just lettin you know that it is a first come first served basis. Will be replying shortly.

And don't worry all, my health is fine along with everything else. I have just been laid off since February and am now getting to the point where I am getting worried. But I will get through this, I have before.

I hate to do this but things are getting tight around here. I have gone through and through my coins and I have narrowed down the list I will be selling. All coins are trackable and all are activated & have some logs to them. All I ask is that you keep the logs with the coins. Please make offers as I have no idea what any of them are worth. Shipping will be $2 within the US and $3 for outside US. $0.50 for each additional coin. Each coin is linked on my site Geocoins For Sale. Email me at sparticus2006@verizon.net with what you want, how much for each coin, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As coins are bought I will take them off the list. This is a sad day for me, but I will get through. Once it gets to a point where there is no interest, what is left will be put on the E place. All invoices are through PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Also, if you would like to buy a coin or 2 but don't want to pay shipping, let me know. I would be happy to print out a mission sheet and drop that coin in a cache.

Thanks for looking.

Last Chance. Friday night I am closing this thread and starting to put what is left on the E place. I really dont want to put them there, but I gotta do what I gotta do.