Cointest: My new arrival

A Mitt

I agree, she is adorable!

I have a question, how do you keep the dogs from going after the weasels?

And a funny weasel/ferret (close enough) story that happened to us yesterday:

My son was home sick from school yesterday but going through his camping gear in the back yard. As he was folding up his tent the neighbour poked her head over the fence and asked if he'd seen two ferrets. Quick as a wink, he said, "would they fit on a bun?" . :ph34r: You should have seen the look on her face, quite close to that emoticon actually....I on the other hand almost peed myself from laughing :o

I agree, she is adorable!

I have a question, how do you keep the dogs from going after the weasels?

And a funny weasel/ferret (close enough) story that happened to us yesterday:

My son was home sick from school yesterday but going through his camping gear in the back yard. As he was folding up his tent the neighbour poked her head over the fence and asked if he'd seen two ferrets. Quick as a wink, he said, "would they fit on a bun?" . :blink: You should have seen the look on her face, quite close to that emoticon actually....I on the other hand almost peed myself from laughing :P

LOL! That is hilarious! I hope I never loose a weasel :P It must happen though my neighbor told me a funny story about this one that got in their garage and climbed up her husband's leg when he was getting into his car. Scared him quite a bit until he realize what it was.

My ferrets are in a cage. They have their outside cage time too but it's supervised. I started when Curtis was a pup and kept him on leash in a down stay. He learned to leave them alone :) I don't expect them to play or be able to be around each other I just thought it would be a good thing for him to know their not toys or something to chase in case they got out for some reason. I guess I'll have to ferret proof the new dog now!

Edited by A Mitt